Chapter 33- You & I (part 2 of 5)

Harry knocked Nick to the ground putting him into a choke hold. His eyes was filled with anger looking down at Nick. This happened a lot in their relationship recently, Harry getting absolutely wasted and beating the shit out of Nick. But this time was different, Harry was completely sober, and in a great mood. All he went to do was go to a meeting, but obviously the world hates him to much to be in a good mood.

This time Harry walked in and saw Nick cheating with one of his coworkers, and even better, on his bed. His good mood gone in a blink of an eye, and anger taking its place. He stood still for a while trying to figure out what he was going to do, but then a idea popped in his head, and evil idea. He tightened his grip on the doorway holding back, for now. "Harry I can explain, it's not what you think," Nick said panicking. Harry pulled a smirk looking up at the two in front of him, "did I say you could talk Nick," he said. Harry let go of the wood closing the door and locking it behind him. The guy was dressed now clearly embarrassed about the situation.

Harry glared at him, "let's start with you shall we." Nick got a worried look, "Harry don't hurt him," Nick sternly said. But Harry kept a straight face walking to the guy. Once in front of him Harry punched the guy in his face. They guy fell to the wood floor and landing on his back, once he was on the floor Harry kicked him right in his ribs. The guy yelped with pain with each hit. Once Harry got tired of he pulled out his knife making sure it was sharp enough. His fingers traced the blade and stopped when it brushed the tip. "Harry if you kill him I will call the police. You will be in prison, just like your father," Nick threatened pulling out his phone.

Harry sighed and threw the knife at his phone knocking it out of his hands and smashing it on the floor. He shook his head laughing at Nick he slowly looked up it see his face. He pulled out his gun and shot the guy in his head. "You really thought you could win against me," he said moving over to him, "I thought you knew better Nick." Nick started to back away from him but hit the corner of the room. Once he had locked him in where he couldn't move, it was his turn to pay.

Now we are back where it started with Harry knocking Nick to the ground putting him into a choke hold. His eyes was filling with anger looking down at him. He made his grip as tight as he could, "you lied you me, I trusted you Nick. Now look where you are, one step closer to death." His face was turning blue and eyes gone wide, all he could see was a psychopath killer not the sweet Harry he knew. His grip was gone and he was able to breathe again. Harry stood up and took off his blazer, he ran his fingers through his hair and looked back down to the boy.

"You know I thought you were different, that maybe, just maybe you could change me. Maybe I could actually love you, but you proved me wrong," he said taking his gun and putting it against his head. "Harry please, I want to live," he pleaded letting tears fall down his face. Harry chuckled at his pathetic plea. "You should have thought of that before you cheated on a psychopath." And he pulled the trigger. He backed away staring at the bodies, "dumb assess," he said shaking his head. He opened the door and saw Zayn right away.

"I heard gun shots and I came up right away," he stopped talking when he saw the bodies, "I see why there was shoots fired." Harry shook his head and continued walking down the hall. "Oh Harry are you ok do I need to get Niall."
"No, you don't need to get Niall. I just need to calm down, oh and get someone to clean that up," he said going down the stairs and to the living room. Zayn sighed and nodded his head leaving him alone.
"Be gentle with Nick though, burry him," Harry said playing with his rings.

Zayn nodded his head, "ok Harry, I will be gentle."

————

Nick. Nick was on Harry's mind right now. Not because he still loved him, he hated him. It was because he was his first love, Nick taught him how to love, now he has to forget about everything they did together to make room for Louis. It's how his mind could fully heal from his past and move on to new things. So in order to really love Louis he needs to forget Nick. In order to love Louis, he needs to be himself.

Harry got up from his desk to find Louis, he needed to tell him. He hated lying to Louis cause he didn't do anything wrong, so there is no point lying to him. He found Louis drawing with Zayn and Liam in the living room. "Louis, I need to show you something," he said interrupting their conversation. They all turned to him, Louis stood up going to Harry. "I'll be back boys," he said before leaving the room. Harry grabbed his hand leading them out of the room.

They were outside in the backyard walking along a path leading to the woods. Both were quite not really knowing what to say. "So, what are you going to show me," Louis asked. Harry looked over to him then back at the trees. "I want to show you someone, someone that I used to know a while ago." Louis didn't know what to say, who was he going to see? "Was they nice?"
Harry laughed, "sometimes, they lied a lot. But taught me a lot of things," he said remembering him.

When they got to the place it was a small land with a creek flowing beside it and right next to it was stone with the name "Nick Grimshaw" on it. Louis looked at it then back at Harry. "Who was this haz?" Harry sat on the bench beside the stone, he patted the seat next to him. When Louis was sat down he started to speak. "Nick was the first person I ever loved, but as you can see that didn't last." Louis only looked at Harry waiting for him to talk more. "He is dead cause I killed him. He cheated on me, so I killed his affair in front of him, then I killed him," he said and looked up to Louis.

"That was the worst I ever felt in my life, killing the person you love. And it scares me that I might kill you and I don't want to do that," he was cut off by tears falling down his cheeks. Louis hugged him, "Harry you aren't going to kill me, want to know how I know," he asked.
"How," he whispered. Louis raised his head up and smiled at the man, "cause I would never do anything to hurt you, and I'm always going to love you. Even if you go bat shit crazy, you will always have me," Louis told him. That made Harry feel better. He leaned over and pecked his lips and hugged him again. He really loved this boy.

But it doesn't mean that he wasn't going to stop his plan. He was going to see how much of his crazy Louis could take. But for now he was going to enjoy being with his kitten.

"You know, that Nick guy is crazy for cheating on you," Louis said as they walked back to the house. Harry laughed, "why you do you say that?" Louis looked up at him, "cause you hot, and an amazing kisser. And plus you must have been a dumbass for not thinking he wasn't going to get caught." They laughed making jokes all the way back to the house.

A few days go past and Harry and Louis are back to being inseparable. They have been planning a wedding, Louis wanted a big one but remembered that Harry is antisocial so a small wedding it was. It was going to be in the field where they got engaged. Louis was happy, Harry was happy, everyone was.

Well was happy, but happy things don't last long with Harry's luck.
Harry dropped his glass to the floor in shock. The boys crowded around him seeing who was at the door.

"Did you miss me," Robin said walking in the door tossing bags on the floor.

DrAmA...
Anyway hope everyone is doing good
Tell me what you thought 💭
Don't forget to vote and comment!
And as always tpwkxxx Maddie
Word count: 1505