Chapter 18- Forgetting about you

Louis had taken Darcy's advice, even though it hurt. He stopped thinking about Harry, maybe she was right about him. He wasn't coming, he would have already got him. He had gotten in trouble less, which was a good thing. He had been there for about a month, and he had done three shows. In that month he had gotten close to Darcy. Which helped him do better. He had learned that she had been here ever since she was 17, and she had bpd. He couldn't imagine being here for that long. "Ok Lou, this is our chance to get picked today." Darcy said getting excited. She always did, it was her dream to be picked. She had been there so long it's all she wanted, someone that will take care of her. She knew she was a good sub, and would do anything to make her partner happy. "Don't get your hopes up Darcy, I don't want to see you sad again." He said. "I'm not going to be sad, I can take it." Her bpd was different, instead of getting mad, she would get really sad. "Whatever you say." He said. "Don't you want to be picked Lou?" He nodded, he wanted to get out of this place. Even if he had to be with a random guy.

   "Ok Harry there is going to be a show tonight. But he is in the running for a lot of money. Apparently they have been put a high betting on him. The starting bid will be for 50,000k." Niall said, he kept looking for information. Harry looked at the screen, scanning the words. Police was no longer looking for Louis, he found that out a while ago. He didn't know what he was going to say to Louis when he saw him. Mark had to have told him the things he did. Louis would never forgive him for what he has done, he drunk more of the alcohol in his hands. The liquid slowly calming his nerves. "So what's the plan." Jordan said. Niall kept scrolling when Harry told him to stop. "Jordan , what happened to Darcy." He said, a smirk started to form. "She- she was sold as well." They knew not to lie to Harry. "You want to get her back. That's why you helping me, am I right." He said, Jordan started to stutter over their words. "Am I right!" Harry's voice raised. They finally nodded, he laughed to himself. "If you want her, your going to get her yourself." He said. "How am I supposed to do that Harry! I don't have money." He looked at them with cold eyes. "You should have thought of that before Jordan. No one here is going to help you." The words hit him in the heart, his dad would tell his victims the same line. He walked out of the room going into the bathroom. He had done it, his other personality was coming out again. It's was the side of him that he feared.

   He walked around the cellar, it reminded him of the one back home. "Are you sure you want to do this Harry?" Niall asked. Harry didn't care about his questions, he wanted his revenge on the Tomlinson's. They were the ones who locked him up in that hospital. Now they were going to pay. "Niall find my men, and get them here. My dad is in prison, that means their mine now." He spoke. "I need some practice. I'm a little rusty." He said, he took the knife from his pocket. He looked at the sharp blade, somehow it calmed him. "Ok Harry called them and they should be coming. They said they had a job for you already." Niall said coming into the room. "Excellent, when they get here let me know. My rules are nothing like my dads. They are better." Niall looked at Harry barely recognizing him. He wasn't acting the same at all, he was a different person. But he knew what Harry would do if he didn't help him.

   They had tied a guy, it was the first person to be killed him the house. Harry had been looking at the knife trying to find the courage to kill the guy. "Just kill me already. Let me die." The guy said. Harry walked over to him he put the tip of the knife on his neck. He close his eyes and slit the guys neck. He heard the guy scream, when he opened the he saw the blood. He remembered all of the times he heard the screams for help, all of the blood that dripped. Home, that was his home. He took the knife and stabbed his chest. He got tired of his screams and cut his tongue off. He saw the blood fill his mouth, he laughed. Soon the guy was dead, he stood up and threw the knife down. He wiped the blood off of his faces, he looked at the body. A smile crept on his face, he looked at one of his men. "Who's next."

   Harry had gotten ready to go. He made sure he wore the nicest suit he had. He went down stairs to see the others. He had gotten Niall, Liam, Zayn, Jordan, and Phoebe outfits. He had gotten maids to clean up the rest of Louis's family. "Ok so I have a time that is going to find Mark and Simon. All of us are going to the auction. When we get Louis, he gets locked up. So will Jordan and Phoebe, will will have to fight. I said we are going to have a blood bath and I mean that." He told them. "So are you guys ready." He grabbed the gun off the table and put it in his suit. Everyone nodded and went for the door.

    Louis had been handcuffed, it's what they did for every show. His mouth had been duck tapes shut. There were Bruises all over his body. All of they people was in a line on the wall. The head boss was looking at all of them. "I want you guys to be gone tonight. If your not sold, it's not going to be pretty." Louis was afraid of the woman. "Mrs. Styles, it's time." Someone said, she looked at them. "It's time."

Welp that's it for this chapter
Hope you liked it
Tell me what you thought 💭
And as always tpwkxxx Maddie
Word count: 1084