16

"first it threw me off,
now i'm just moving on"

"i don't wanna be here anymore" you mumbled getting out of the car. "too bad" atsumu said opening the door, being greeted by some people. "wanna go get a drink?" suna asked putting a hand behind your back, "yes please" you said over the loud music.

you and suna walked over to the kitchen and scanned all of the alcohol on display. you propped yourself up on the counter with a bottle of water, "i never understand why you don't drink" suna said standing in between your legs.

"don't need to, you know? i've drank before but i'd rather not. i don't like the burn" you sighed wrapping your arms around his neck and putting your head on his shoulder.

"i see some other teams over there, you wanna come?" he asked and you sighed. "okay" you mumbled getting off of the counter and following suna over to the living room. "suna! sup dude? new girl?" a guy with blonde hair asked.

"go introduce yourself, i'll be back in a second" suna whispered in your ear, "okay" you said watching him walk away. "miya y/n" you said to the blonde guy, "oh? i didn't know the miya's had a sister. terushima, you can call me yours though" he winked and you cringed. "i'm gonna go, nice meeting you?" you said before walking away hoping to find someone you knew.

you walked around hoping to find your boyfriend, you decided to take your chances outside in the backyard. once you opened the door you saw suna with a few other guys, and unfortunately a girl on his lap.

you leaned against the door staring at them when atsumu found your gaze. he nudged osamu in your direction who also looked at your teary eyes, "looks like someone's gonna be single by the end of tonight" terushima said looking up at you. soon all eyes were on you and suna.

suna pushed the girl off of his lap, and started running after you, same with atsumu. however osamu was in shock, and disappointed in himself. you two had the closest bond and yet he didn't stop the girl from feeling suna up.

"fuck fuck fuck" osamu hissed standing up and running after you too.

osamu found himself running faster than suna and atsumu even though they both had a head start. he knew that his relationship with you would be the hardest to repair.

you fumbled for your house keys and saw that osamu was getting close. you finally got the door unlocked and rushed into the house, you went into the kitchen and drank a cup of water hoping to calm down your tears.

"y/n" osamu said running into the kitchen, "fuck off" you scoffed looking to the side. "look i'm sorry-" osamu went on and on about how he was oh so sorry for letting another girl sit on your boyfriends lap.

were you gonna mention that you also caught him kissing her too?

"shut up! fuck off man!" you practically yelled at your brother.

before you knew it atsumu came in and joined in on the fight as well.

your parents walked through the door with multiple suitcases only to come home to their kids fighting. "everybody stop yelling!" your mother said slamming her fist on the table.

"yeah well maybe if you didn't let a girl sit on my boyfriends lap and let him kiss another girl, who mind you was right infront if you! maybe i wouldn't be so fucking angry at you!" you yelled before your mom told everyone to shut up.

"hold on you what?" your father asked osamu, "fucking douchebag" you mumbled storming up the stairs.