8

"it's only the police, that ever come looking for you"

you and some of the seijoh boys decided to mess around, which resulted you guys getting chased by the cops.

"babe, i cant run anymore i'm too tired" you huffed.

the next day*

the next day you and the boys went out again, this time to the skate park. when all of a sudden the cops pulled up, "the cops are here" makki said nudging your shoulder.

"i'll handle this" you said getting up from the bleachers. "y/n, are you sure?" oikawa asked and you nodded, "ill be okay, let me handle this." you said before getting off of the bleachers and greeting the officers.

"good afternoon officers, how are you?" you asked with a smile, "we're good, how about you?" one of them asked. "i'm doing well, is there a reason why you wanted to talk? if you need id i'm sure to give you some" you said pulling out your student id from your pocket.

"that's not why we're here. we wanted to talk in regards to last night" he said.

"ah. okay... well i'd be happy to clear that up for you. and answer any questions on the teams behalf and mine if needed." you said.

"security footage says you were at the park past opening times, is there a reason you were trespassing?" the officer asked.

"what time was this exactly?" you asked, having a lawyer mom helped at this moment.

"around eleven pm" he said, "were there any signs nearby?" you asked. "there's signs at the second entrance" the other one said, "well we came through the first entrance. That being because it was dark, the chances of us missing the signs were high and likely. Is there anything else you would like to discuss?" you asked confidently.

truth is was that you guys did see the signs, but if you're gonna lie your way out of a situation at least do it right.

"l/n y/n you are under arrest. you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can be used against you in court" the officer said.

"HEY HEY HEY HANDS OFF OF HER" oikawa said running
towards you. "tooru, don't." you said looking at him.

"but-" you cut him off, "call my mom
and my brothers, i refuse to speak without her there. tell her to bring other attorneys too, make sure my DA is there" you said to oikawa and he nodded.

"try not to get into shit while i'm
gone, yeah?" you said before being taken away.

a/n
these next few chaps r gonna be fun