12

"when you go away
i still see you"

"i'm gonna go for a walk, need me to pick up anything?" you asked osamu from the kitchen knowing it was his night to make dinner. "not really, pick up some snacks though. make sure to get pudding" he said and you left the house.

you decided on walking to the park just to enjoy yourself. maybe reminisce on some memories.

when you arrived at the park you sat on the swings. shortly after someone sat on the other pair next to you.

"hi" the person said quietly.

you recognized that voice.

suna.

"hi" you said back a little more quieter than intended. "how are you?" he asked softly.

oh

"could be better" you mumbled, "you?".

"same" he replied. it was silent for awhile, not an awkward silence. well, kinda. it was comforting ish, there was tension in the air.

do i tell him that i miss him? nah, i shouldn't. what if he doesn't miss me back? fuck it.

"i miss you" you accidentally blurted out. "oh. uh." suna mumbled some more words but was incapable of speaking them.

"oh my god that was so embarrassing i'm so sorry, i'm gonna go-" you stood up before suna grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug.

how cliche, the suns setting.

"i miss you too" suna mumbled. it went silent for a little bit longer. "so.. what now?" you asked, "public but private relationship until we're both ready?" he asked. "i like the sound of that" you sighed melting into his touch.

"let's go on a walk?".

miya.y/n

miya.y/n
fall in love with you<3

miya.o
now who is this🤨

miya.a
who tf is that

suna.r
now who could this be 🤨🤨

oikawa.t
huh

saki.a
OMG OMG OMG KMG JTS HAPPENING THEBREDEMTION ARC IS HAPPENING OMG OMG OMG OTM

miya.y/n
shhh

suna.r

suna.r
so much more than perfect.