4.

"you should beware, beware,beware of a women with a broken heart."

miya.y/n

miya.y/n
why'd u let these hoes tear what we had right apart?

ayami.k
make him regret it

y/n.fan.page.official
he didn't deserve u don't cry over a half built BOY

miya.a
^ WORDD ALL FAX AND NO CAP

midorima.s
i'll fuck him up

aominebigmuscles
let's get married y/n i'll comes down and we can fly to vegas and get married

miya.y/n
oh bet?

"you feelings okay, y/n?" osamu asked, "yeah, very content with my life at the moment." you said sarcastically.

"i know he's my best friend and all, just know i choose you over him any day" you scoffed. "as much as i appreciate the sympathy you are quite literally my brother and you're practically obligated to choose me over him" you smiled.

"there's that smile" he said softly.

"let's go out today if you're free, us day you know? i think atsumu has plans today." you said.

"sure, but can we get food" he asked while looking down at his stomach. "fucking fatass!" you exclaimed while pushing him out of your room.

"give me a few minutes to get ready".

"where should we eat?" you asked putting on your shoes. "i really don't care as long as i get food in my stomach" osamu said. "so... ramen?" you asked, and he agreed.

"which place there are so many" you said taking a seat on the bus. "ooo how about the one we used to go to as kids? we never go there anymore, kinda sad" he pouted.

"stop pouting we go there all the time. we were there just last week!" you said quietly so you wouldn't disturb anyone.

"shut up" he huffed leaning his head on your shoulder.

"i told kita you're skipping practice today, and of course because he favourites me he didn't question it" you said taking a seat at the table.

"oh yeah, i wanted to tell you since it only feels right for you to know. i'm gonna quit volleyball after high school" osamu said which surprised you.

"really? how come? does atsumu know?" you asked before taking a sip of water.

"i'm kind over being in his shadow, i wanna be recognized for something you know? maybe i'll go to business school and start my own onigiri restaurant" he rambled.

"whatever you choose to do, you'll always 100% have my support. but just so you know, atsumu will continue to fly up the ranks. with or, without you." you said pouring him a cup of green tea.

"yeah i know. he's not gonna be too pleasant about it, but i'm sure he'll do fine without me being by his side" he said giving the waiter his menu as you did the same.

"as long as you can support him from a distance instead of on court, i'm sure he'll be accepting. and if he isn't, i'll be sure to have a talk with him." you said.

"hopefully..."

"samu, what if we got like matching rings for you, atsumu, and i" you said browsing the multiple rings displayed.

yes you had dragged him to the mall.

"you're lying, she did not.." you asked surprised. being the two siblings that you are, you guys were gossiping about everyone you dislike.

"she did, and it was so embarrassing because she literally told everyone we were dating even though i didn't even know her name until last week" he said picking out a shirt.

"oh yeah i heard about that rumour, i was gonna ask about it but i forgot. she's high key mad annoying not gonna lie, like if grape skittles were a person" you said and he laughed.

"i one hundred percent agree".