1

'dumb conversations we lose track of time'

𝖆𝖓𝖍𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖆 • 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖆 𝖗𝖎𝖓

you walked into the gym and sighed, "ugh im so tired" you mumbled setting your bag down on the floor. "looks like someone's grumpy today" atsumu said nudging suna's side rather harshly.

"ow okay okay! i was gonna go check up on her anyways stop hitting me!" suna cried pushing atsumu off of him and walking towards you.

he slid his hands over your waist hugging you from behind. you let out a little scream before turning around to see who it was.

"calm down, babe. it's just me" he smiled placing a small kiss on your forehead.

"you didn't wake me up this morning before you left, and you forgot your lunch" you said turning around and placing his lunch made by his mom in your bag.

"i'll give it to you after practice okay?" you smiled and he nodded.

"enough talking you weirdos some of us are single here!" atsumu cried. "it's only your fault you don't have a girlfriend after having so many fan girls" you shrugged your shoulders before picking up the bins with water bottles.

"you're so mean y/n" atsumu whined fake crying into his brothers shoulder.

"stop crying atsumu" you mumbled placing the bins down and gave him a hug.

"there there it's okay you'll find someone who loves you soon enough" you comforted your brother. "this is why i love y/n more than you samu" atsumu said leaning his head on your shoulder.

"stop stealing my girlfriend" suna said before pushing atsumu off of you and placing a hand around your shoulder.

"your girlfriend?! stop stealing my sister!" atsumu started crying again.

"babe he's turning emo now, apologize"

"it is with my deepest regret that i, suna rintarou apologize to you, miya atsumu for stealing away your sister. who is also known as my girlfriend. i sincerely apologize" said suna in a sarcastic tone.

which atsumu accepted the apology anyways despite the obvious sarcasm.

"alright back to practice before kita comes back" you said running to the water bottles to fill them up.

you already forgot about being tired when you saw your boyfriends face.

#couplegoals😵‍💫

after practice ended you helped the boys clean up. "yo tsumu toss that ball by the wall over" you said and he tossed the ball over but hit your head instead.

"what the fuck just happened" suna said walking towards you. "your head okay? looked like a hard hit" he said placing a hand on your head and kissed the bruised spot.

"i'll be okay, go get changed and we'll meet outside okay?" you said as you put the ball into the cart and then locking up the equipment room.

suna gave you a kiss and then walked towards the change room.

you sighed contently as you slid down the wall covering your face.

"y/n it's been almost a year since you guys started dating, and you still get flustered every time he does something affectionate" atsumu said placing his school bag down and sitting next to you.

"ugh i cant help it. it sounds cringe but he makes me really happy. it's scary." you sighed leaning your head down on his shoulder.

"he really likes you too ya know?" osamu said sitting on your other side.

"he better or else i'm gonna beat his ass!" atsumu exclaimed raising a fist into the air.

"i should get the first hit considering i'm y/n's favourite brother" osamu said.

"that's not fair" atsumu sulked once again, "stop crying you cry baby i favour you both equally" you patted both of their shoulders.

"how did you manage to get into a relationship before us" atsumu cried AGAIN.

"hey you only have yourself to blame for that"