9

"are we fading lovers?
we keep wasting colour."

you sat in the interrogation room, "c'mon we don't have all day" the detective said. "i refuse to speak without my lawyer here" you said leaning back on the chair. "fine. have it your way then. water?" he asked, "nah i'm good" you said.

soon your mom arrived, "now i can speak. i meant what i said about the different entrances. i have no reason to be here, quite frankly you're wasting both of our time" you said.

"pull up the video tape" your mom said.

the security footage rolled and you were right, you guys did go through the main walkway.

"seeing as though i'm right and you've detained me for no good reason, am i free to go?" you asked and the detective sighed.

"free to go" he said taking off the handcuffs.

"we need to talk when you come home, oikawas at his place." your mom said walking to the uber that arrived.

"damn and i thought you actually liked me, oikawa" you sighed leaning against the door with your phone in hand. "only to see on some other chicks story that you were with her" you chuckled bitterly.

"y/n- please hear me out, talk about it?" he asked and you agreed. "since you wanna talk, talk." you said.

"look outside, the moon is beautiful isn't it?" he asked, "sure. the sunset is better though, don't you think the sunset is beautiful too?".

"look, i love you." you said to him. and for just a few seconds, you could see the hope in his eyes. he smiled softly.

"we should break up" and just like that, the hope in his eyes disappeared.  his eyes started to fill with tears, "i'll always be here if you need me okay? think of me as a last resort. i'll be going now." you stood up and oikawa quickly spun you around and pulled you into a hug.

"please don't leave." he quietly cried into your shirt, "you'll be okay, remember i'm always here for you".