chapter twenty-two

Lilac's pov

He looks back at me before holding my face with one of his hands. He looks into my eyes before drifting to my lips. I do the same with him. He licks his lips and I lick mine. We're done for. I lean in a bit, our lips brushing against each other. He sucks in a breath before smashing his lips against mine. His hand that was on the door, now grabs my waist. I throw my arms around his neck and start playing with his hair. He wraps both arms around my waist, pulling me closer. He strokes my lips with his tongue, asking for entrance. I open my mouth a little and he thrusts his tongue in. We fight for dominance before he wins. He starts exploring my mouth with his tongue and I let out a moan. He grips me tighter at that. One of his hands roams around my body before landing on my ass. He grips it tightly, which earns a moan from me. I grip his hair tighter and he lets out a moan of his own.

"Jump." he whispers breathlessly when we break apart for a second.

I do as he says and wrap my legs around his waist. His arms go under my butt to keep me up. He attacks my mouth again while I let my hands run through his hair. He walks us towards my bed before gently laying me down. He hovers above me, keeping his weight off of me with his arms. I run my hands down his back before starting to take his shirt off. He gets the memo and quickly takes it off. Our lips find their way back to each other and work in perfect sync again. I take back my arms and start unbuttoning my blouse. Nate looks back and then down at what I'm doing. With every button, I can see the lust in his eyes grow. I unbutton the last one and take off my blouse completely. I look at Nate and he licks his lips while looking at my almost bare chest. I take his head in my hands and bring his lips back to mine. I bring my hands down and start undoing his jeans while he starts undoing mine. He takes off his jeans before taking off mine. We are now both left in our undergarments. He looks at me longingly before starting to attack my neck. I grip his hair while he makes his way down my neck. I let out a moan when he sucks on a certain spot. He goes down lower, to my breasts. He grunts when he comes into contact with my bra. He swiftly takes off my bra before going back to my chest. He takes one of my nipples into his mouth while messaging my other breast, earning a series of moans from me. I grip his hair tightly earning a moan from him as well. He kisses down my stomach, stopping just above the top of my thong. He looks at me for permission to which I nod eagerly. He takes the material between his teeth and takes the sides with his hands before he starts slowly taking it off. He throws the material away before kissing his way up my legs. He comes closer to my throbbing core. He kisses my inner thighs and looks at my bare core. He groans which causes vibrations to go through my legs and to my core. I pull his head back up and attack him with a passionate kiss. He kisses me back just as passionately. I slowly take off his boxers, his erection coming free when they're off. We pull each other close again and I can feel his erection close to my core. I moan.

"I need you inside of me, Nate." I say to him breathlessly, our lips brushing against each other.

"Fuck, Lilac." he says with a groan.

He positions himself at my entrance while making deep eye contact. He slowly enters and I gasp. My mouth opens into an 'O' shape.

"Jesus, Lilac." he says when he's fully in.

I grab his head, attack his lips and wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him even closer.

"Fuck me, Nate." I say and I don't have to wait long for him to start thrusting inside of me.

Our moans fill the room while Nate thrust inside of me. Our mouths moving against each other with the perfect rhythm. His hands roaming my body while mine are situated on his back. He hits deeper and I scream out. He smirks and continues hitting my G-spot. I'm screaming his name while my nails dig into his back, earning moans from him.