Sigh* Hyungie must be so tired.

______________________

Reaching the Room, Jeongguk dropped the brief case he was holding along with his coat to the floor. Tear drops comes rushing from his eyes. He couldn't look at those eyes of his lover. There was pain, care, worry. The more he looks into those eyes, the much he feels guilty. Guilty because, The reason of his chiku's pain is him. His own carelessness. His own childish act.

Stripping from the previous dress, He walks towards the bath tub, filling it with Luke warm water, then slides into them. The boy moaned out loud, when the water touches his feet, then his body. Sliding down to it, jeongguk makes himself comfortable.

A lot of thoughts were barging inside of his mind, provoking his peace. Where's all went wrong? Why is he not happy anymore? The last thing he remember sliding his mother's ring into his chiku's finger. Only that moment, that precious moment is being occuring into his mind, like a winter song, giving him chill. The giggles, the laughter, his lover posses keep flashing infront of him.

Taehyung is a drug to Jeongguk. He knows, he won't be able to leave the addiction he has for Taehyung. But now he is feeling suffocation around the boy, and nothing. The moment he touched the boy after five long days, Jeongguk didn't feel alive, instead he felt like dying. For the first time, Taehyung is being the reason for his misery. And he hates it. Jeongguk hates this feeling.

"Hyungie!" Comes out of Taehyung who is peeking through the bathroom door. Jeongguk snaps his head towards the boy then again retreat it, because he don't want to show him his redshot eyes.

"Chiku! You need something?" Jeongguk asked more like whispered.

"Nothing Hyungie, you were taking a bit more time coming out, so I thought you are asleep already." Taehyung giggled.

Gosh! This voice, Jeongguk would happily live his life only by listening to this voice. But can he now?

"Hyungie! Should I rub your back?" Taehyung asked showing excitement in his voice.

Jeongguk just hesitantly nod his head. By now Taehyung without wasting any second positions himself at the side holding a soft sponge.

.
.
.
silence.
.
.

"Hyungie! You know! I am so proud of you! So whatever is making you sad, and tired, just drop them okay? Focus on me only." Taehyung said rubbing the other's back.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hyungieeeeeeee!" Taehyung singsonged this time because the other was not responding.

"H-uh?"

"Hyungie, you are listening right? I am saying don't think too much, You are a boss now. So act like one, you are acting like a highschool student who just got a big fat zero in his exam." Taehyung pouted but instantly giggled.

As for Jeongguk, he just sighed while passing a tight smile, which definitely didn't reach the other boy's eyes, but thought to shrug it off.

"How did you know?" Jeongguk asked.

"I know what?"

"That I am a boss now?"

"Unbelievable Hyung! The whole World knows about you, Being the youngest CEO of Korea. Oh comeon I am not that dumb to NOT know. Well technically the news, I expected to hear it from your mouth though." Taehyung sadly sighed.

"I am sor-ry!" Jeongguk apologized.

"Oh! I actually went to your office the next of your sudden disappearance." Taehyung said.

"What?" Jeongguk snaps his head towards the boy immediately.

"Hmmm! I was crying all way, I got scared. You were not responding to my phone calls. Then Jin hyung and Noona too joined me, the receptionist said that you were on strict CEO training, to Busan. Jin hyung was furious, he started to shout at the girl, But I reassured him by saying that, There must be something urgent otherwise Kookie Hyungie wouldn't do that to me."  Taehyung looks down on his lap.

"I-i-" The much Jeongguk tries to form a word, It goes hide inside somewhere.

"That's okay, Hyungie I know you very well! Your eyes tell, how much guilty you are, I forgive you okay? But don't do that again, please please." Taehyung begged. Jeongguk just could do nothing but to nod immediately.

"Pinky promise?" Taehyung said holding forward his little finger. With a confuse smile Jeongguk hold on to that finger. Mumbling,
"Pinky promise."

"Yayyyy!!!! Now you bath okay, I am gonna help noona in setting the table. Please be fast hyungie! I am hungry." Taehyung pouted. Jeongguk just chukled with a hum.

"Hyung."

"Hmm!"

"It's- umm- its- ....
Whatever thing is making you sad, please at least let me know okay? Otherwise how will we share your miseries hmmm?
It's-
hyung, I may not be able to help you in business as an intellect, but I would happily help you, as a lover. Like I've been doing all my life."

Taehyung placed a soft kiss on the other's forehead tenderly.
Then he walks towards the door, But could open it,

"Chiku!" Taehyung stopped on his track listening to his hyung, the boy looks back meeting his hyung's eyes.

"Hmmm?"

The moment Jeongguk's's eyes met with the younger's ones. A lot of emotions passed through his mind, like a passed Past. He wanted to hold it, but eventually slipped away.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Nothing."

________________________

Thoughts;