One

Jeon Jeongguk

A baffling farmer boy, with a very talented brain

A baffling farmer boy, with a very talented brain. Has a dream to explore the world but alas! No money. He couldn't even pursue his degree in Business because of 'no money issue'. Sigh*. Oh yes 'Business', Jeongguk wants to be a successful businessman in future. But by destiny he is just a small farmer of a small village, Guryong, from Gangnam district.

"OIIII, KOOK... WHAT YOU DOING HAH..YOU ARE STANDING ON RED MUD, NOT RED CARPET, ACT LIKE ONE OF A FARMER...STUPID."

The 22 years old boy's heart nearly got squeezed by the harsh sarcasm threw towards him from his own Father. The father who surely brought up him alone but only to be a farmer like him, no more no less.

"S-orry Ap-pa I didn't hear-"

"APPA APPA WHAT, HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU... BRING SOME WATER... I AM THIRSTY."

"Oh wait, I am coming..."

Having said this, he immediately went running towards their home, not so far away from their Barley field, with his muddy decorated bare feet. Only to scrapes his father's thirstyness. But what about his cravings for study. His thrusts for business?

Who will give courage to this boy, to stand on his own feet and chase his only dream. Who will make him powerful not a puppet of his precursors? Who ? Is there anyon-

"KOOKIE HYUNGGGGGGG....."

Oh yes there's one. How can I forget... hahahah.. silly me.

A twenty year old boy, comes running towards the rushing boy, showing his beautiful boxy smile and immediately straddled over the others body.

Well yeah, I know boxy smile is enough for you to get the idea of the person whom I am gonna talk about.

Kim Taehyung

Never liked it when someone takes his photos

Never liked it when someone takes his photos. That's why I had to wait for an hour or more to get him sleep that I can take a photo to show you, without getting caught. Sigh* only his sleeping photo I could collect.

Lives in the same village as Jeongguk. Taehyung's father is a fisherman. Fishing is what they do for living. Taehyung is a very meek and shy boy, with a petite body and heavenly looking face. People usually doubt about the very fact that how come a very beautiful prince looking boy born in a fisherman family. Aah such a lucky parents he have. And believe me this is enough for his greedy parents to make themselves proud and egoistic. That's why Taehyung have to follow many terms and conditions given by his parents. Prohibition of meeting any other Male and female without their knowledge is obviously one of them. But as usual who cares !!!

"Aigoooo...What happened Chiku? Ahahahaha...its tickling don't rub your nose... chikuuuu... yaaahh...'

Jeongguk protested laughing, because the giggling boy rubbing his nose to the others neck making him tickle. 'Chiku' is the nickname Jeongguk calls him.

Friends, bestfriends, or boyfriends whatever you want .... you can call them. Because they act like nothing of them. Ahahahaha......ok Well technically, they act more like husbands.

Taehyung never been into any studies. Have no interest to read anyway. He just love to see his kookie Hyung's most glamorous face when the other attentively engages in books,reading. Taehyung just sneaks to the hide place where Jeongguk usually read and stares at him like a statue. Even Jeongguk's protests can't make him move from the spot.

Now he just want one thing his Kookie Hyung's success in any field. If Jeongguk is the dreamer then Taehyung is the apresador. He will do anything to make it real. Anything.

"You smell muddy..."

Taehyung teased scrunching his nose.

"( eye roll) you smell fishy... now pour out... what you hiding..."

"Oops I smell caught up. Kikikiki.'

'Exactly now tell me chiku, I am in a rush..father will kill me if I get late.'

"Guess what...you don't have to fear for that Dracula anymore... becauseeeeeee... I got this...tadaaaaaaa..."

Taehyung sing songed while giving the other 59 won (money).

"Wh-hat..? Wh-here did you get this? it's more chiku...'

'I sold my Goldie.(smile)'

" Goldie? Chiku that's your favorite fish ....aahhh no no ... I can't take this, no no.. Tae.. go right now and Bring your fish back Nowwww...'

"NO..I will not gonna do anything..Goldie is in better hands now...more then me....take this money...this is enough for us to reach Seoul...and rent a small house there..I will manage more for your admission till tomorrow.."

"Tom-orr-ow?Chiku I a-m not rea-dy ...I I just ca-n't ...."

"I don't know anything kookie Hyung. I know one thing... you have a dream... you have money to pursue it, you have a chaser boy ,me, who will chase you anywhere in mud and in possessions too. So let's run away... run away far from this village...'

"I can't I-

" Tomorrow at 7-30 Reporting time Of Gangnam to Seoul train. I will wait for you at the train station...

.
.
.

Patiently."

But,

Everything is going to be changed From tomorrow onwards. No turning back.

_______________________________________

Hii peaches,

A very new Fiction with a new plot.

In this fiction I am gonna portray the life of pastoral people in a urban place. Aaahhh I want your support obviously.

As you can see English is not my native language. So yeah please forgive my mistakes. 🌼

Vote and comment.

I want to know how was the idea btw?? Bitting nail*

Please vote