"(Whisper) Give.me. my .damn .money Lili. I am not your side chick to whom you can make them dance around your finger. Before I too pull out any stunt, give. Me. My. Wallet."

"Jeongguk you have only one option left to get that."
Lili said with a poker face. All these time she has no expression on her face. Not any dirty smirk. Nothing.

"Come with me to the damn room. And you will get everything you want."
With that she about to walk away not even giving him enough time to speak more.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jeongguk doesn't want to go near to that woman anymore, instead he chose to spend the night near the sea sitting on its shore and enjoy the moment. The moon is glowing a lot today making the sea water look like heaven' admonish filled with pearls. The more he is drowning into its beauty the much he is missing the boy, his Chiku.

They talked for an hour but unfortunately his mobile battery gave up at last. The younger boy seems to be very happy spending his time with his noona and hyung. And that was enough for him to feel joyous and happy. And about him? He just Said that he is taking proper care of him, eating a lot, living in a very lavish hotel,
But in reality? Although reality is not lavish but soothing for sure.

"I am sorry." Jeongguk's inner thought got interrupted by a voice. And he doesn't need to turn his head back to see and recognise the voice.

Lili is standing there holding two beer cans.

"What you want more?" Jeongguk said without any expression not even glancing her.

"I am so sorry for being a spoiled person jeongguk. I am so sorry. I tried to think a lot about what you said earlier. Then again I embarrassed myself reminiscing all my past deeds. I just- sigh* I am sorry."

Being said that, Lili made herself comfortable beside him, handing him a beer cane.

"I don't drink." Jeongguk growled humanly.

"O-h sorry? I actually, I didn't mean to disappoint yo-

"Just cut the crap with these bulshit formalities Lili and come to the main point. Anyway I am not gonna eat or drink anything from your hand, you should know that, A crack head like you can plan anything. And you won't hesitate to even kill me as I am standing at your future carrier. Scoff*." Jeongguk concluded not even sparing any glance at her.

While sighing she just Opens her beer cane and took a sip from it.

"You judged me way too fast."

"Trust me, it was too easy for me to read you thoroughly." Jeongguk said looking at the blue ocean.
Darkness is already engulfing them. Winds are blowing fast. Jeongguk's eyes moves towards the woman for the first time now, who is hugging herself to comfort her shaking body while looking at the sea as well.

Rolling his eyes Jeongguk took of his blazer and gave that to her while mumbling 'wear it'

With a small thankyou she wore it.

..
.
.
.

Then a sudden wave of silence engulfed the duo again. No words has been exchanging. Only the gulping sounds of the girl' throat has been interrupting the very calm sound of the waves.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"For the first time i am seeing someone making me wear something out of concern rather then taking my dress off out of lust." She mumbled gulping another amount of liquor.

Jeongguk didn't say anything just looking ahead of himself listening to her.

"Sigh* I know a person like me doesn't deserve forgiveness but If possible forgive me Jeongguk. You were right, I am just a spoiled daughter of a hard working person. I felt the irony for very the first time today. As, Maybe because nobody ever tried to or dared to threw such truth into my face! Everyone just wants my body not my heart-