Chapter-62

[Author's POV]

The new morning was less stressful than the previous night. Although Simon had not wished to get this type of morning, after their intense night.

But, he was relieved that Sara was not stressed or as scared as last night in the morning. She had not told him about the nightmare still, nor he asked about it.

Right now, Sara is making breakfast trying to divert her mind from the previous night's nightmare.

She was not believing that nightmare at all. She believed her husbands and their bonding with each other. She was in her thoughts when she felt someone wrapping arms around her waist. 

"What are you thinking, strawberry?" Alvin asked back hugging her putting his chin on her shoulder.

It's has become a routine now. Whenever she would be making the meal, one of them would be with her, back hugging her specifically while she would just make the food.

"Nothing..." Sara replied reassuringly with a sweet smile not wanting to make him worried telling him about the nightmare.

But, her reply did not satisfy his question. He turned her around her cupped her cheek with his one hand finding any worry in her eyes.

"Is there something that is bothering you, strawberry?" Alvin asked worriedly caressing her cheek with his thump.

"No, not at all." Sara replied to him smiling not wanting to make him worried for her for some silly reason.

Her smiling reply slowly worked on him telling him that nothing was bothering her. For which he was relieved.

"If there is anything that is bothering you, then tell us immediately, okay?" Alvin said looking into her brown eyes.

"Hmm..." Sara replied smiling seeing his care for her.

Her smile is the brightest thing of their life. It can turn their worst day into the most beautiful one. 

"I love you so much, my sweet strawberry..." Alvin spoke with eyes filled with only love.

Alvin placed his lips on hers not realizing that she was not focused on the kiss but somewhere else.

Their lovely confession always made her skip a beat in her heart. She always gets shy realizing that they love her so much that they can't get tired of confessing their love or showing their love.

She always gets shy or replies to them with 'thank you' or 'I know'. But, today she felt like staying silent or saying those common words would not be right.

What should I say...?

She asked herself trying to find some answer to this question, but also did not know what to say or do. She simply tried to forget it and kissed him back like she always does. 

This continued for two weeks. The days were all normal and without any trouble and problem. Well, at least not for Sara.

She always felt that there was something incomplete and also she felt like a burden on her heart, that she needs to say out loud but she does not even know what to say out.

She first thought that she was feeling guilty because she could not able to give time to her husbands properly.

She even took care of it these days. She tried to give them their proper time and attention still she did not feel right.

Today was her father's death anniversary and the whole Saunders family was going to visit their grave.

She was walking through the corridor to Raimon's office who was luckily at home today and Sean, too.