"Yeah, why?"

"I'm just asking, Can I cut the line? I really really need this necklace as fast as possible..." Haneul shows him fake sad eyes looking at him hoping he would give in.

"W-what? Why?"

"Look, it's not mine... It's my boss's. He said if I didn't get the necklace I'd not get my salary. My boss is crazy, he puts people in his basement and he will torture them..." she fake tears. Her acting is so bad, but he looks like he believes her.

"He held a lot of hostages, but... Hey! Don't tell anyone about this!" Haneul screamed and whispered, rubbing her palm together and pleading to the innocent male in front of her.

"Oh no... That's terrible. You should report to the police, miss." he frowns looking at her in worried.

"I know, I'm going to report after I get his necklace... So can you help me with this one time? Please..." Haneul begs.

"Of course, go ahead. Make sure you report to the police after this okay?" he reminds again. Haneul cuts his line, having a party inside her brain.

"I will, thank you so much. Can I know what's your name?"

"Sunoo. Kim sunoo." he shows her a comforting smile.

"I'll remember your kindness, Sunoo. I'm Haneul."

---

"I GOT IT!" Haneul runs to him with a paper bag from the Louis Vuitton holding it to his face.

Jay looks at her in amazement, surprised to see she to actually got it.

"Thank you, I didn't expect you'd get it." Jay grabs the bag from her hand, taking out the box with ribbon outside of the bag.

"You don't know how much I work hard to get those, it's the last piece." Haneul replies.

Jay didn't answer, his hands are busy examining the necklace with his eyes lit with excitement, a wide smile showed on his face.

He's that happy?

"So what now?" Haneul asks before sitting on the free chair next to him while supporting her head with her arm. She looks to the guy next to him, waiting for his answer.

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"Gangnam."

"For what?"

He glances at her showing a 'are you serious look. He licks his lips, answering her. "Work, obviously."

"Why there?"

"Do you think models stay at one place only? Let's go." he walks away leaving Haneul still sitting on the chair.

"W-wait!" Haneul immediately stands up, leaving the place to follow Jay.

Almost an hour has passed, Haneul is swinging her leg while playing with her fingers.

Haneul sat on a chair inside a cafe just looking at her boss talking to someone. He bought her a slice of red velvet cake and lemonade for her while waiting.

She stares at Jay who sat 3 tables away from her, examining his face.

"Handsome, pretty smile."

"Pretty eyes, sharp ass jawline."

"Tall, but a bit annoying. Overall, he's really good-looking." Haneul mumbles to herself, sipping the ice-cold lemonade from the straw. She squints her eyes to see Jay better.

Haneul unconsciously smiles to herself, staring at him like a creep. She realized her action, shaking her head and slapping her cheeks to wake herself up.