"Okay!"

I quickly zipped it up and she thanked me. Our teacher walked in and told us we are making cake pops.

I quite enjoyed cake pops, they were the best thing it get with a drink at a café.

Me and mitsuri decided to make a plain vanilla ones.
But we nicely decorated them and they looked and tasted great.

>•————————————————————————•<

~science class~

I was chatting with douma and sanemi before the teacher walked in.

When he stepped through the door we sat down and shut up like usual. 

But then a loud alarm went off.

And I kid you not, I literally. jumped out of my seat and fell onto the floor, I was so surprised.

Sanemi was quick to help me up

"Calm down. It's just a fire drill. Nothing serious."

Oh right schools do that. I totally forgot, I even got a text on my phone earlier last week that we were having a fire drill, I looked at it and then forgot about it the second I put my phone down.

We walk out in an orderly fashion.

But if this was real we all be running out of here but since it was a drill and knew it wasn't real, there would be no reason to do panic.

Soon we all arrived outside of the field and just waiting. While we were waiting I asked douma and sanemi what they thought of the desserts we sold at the bake sale.

Sanemi said he thought they were good and he liked them.

Douma was all dramatic and said how absolutely delicious they were.

Soon the drill was over and we went back to class.

But we were only in there for about 5 minutes cause then it was time for lunch.

>•————————————————————————•<

I went to where kokushibo took me last week and he was there already

"Kokushibo!"

He turned to me and scooted over so I can sit down with him

"So we still on for today?"

"Huh?"

"Don't you remember last week we said we would hangout on Monday."

"Oh right...where will we go...after school?"

"Oh I'm fine with anything. We could go eat somewhere, go do something, anything is really fine with me."

"How about...a tea shop?"