Chapter 34: Webbed Warriors Vs. Sinister Syndicate (Spider Verse Arc)

Start from the beginning

Green Goblin (2002): That's a neat trick you've got there...

Tinkerer: Hey SPIDEY! Or should I say Y/n. I guess this what they call a paradox.

Y/n: Morgan, Francine get out of here. Get to safety.

Them two of them run knowing this won't end well. But two other Guys were in the doorway.

Doc Ock (SM2): Francine Frye, Last I remembered you died at the hands of that killer, Sin Eater...

Hammerhead (PS4): Looks Like your Boyfriend got you tangled in his little Web. That's a Bad Relationship.

New Goblin (SM3): He Right, We're not the only one with familiar faces.

Venom (SM3): Yet It's Impressive at how you use them.

The others pour in as the Spider Men are now surrounded by Villains from the Past. 

Spider Man (2002): You Must be Hammerhead, Well We're the Spider uh...Army.

(The Author: Oh Really, You and what Army?)

Doc Ock (SM2): It be Smart to hand that over Y/n...

The Doc eyed the Drive as Y/n notices this.

Y/n: Yeah I don't Think so...

Doc Ock (SM2): Then its reason then...

He sends and Arm at Y/n who dodges the arm and webs Otto's Face. Another Arm then swings at Y/n. A fight then Breaks Out. As the Villains and Heroes Fight Eddie Brock is seen trying do a sneak attack on Venom (SM3) but he throws him through the window. Riot and Venom investigate to see if he was dead and they were wrong.

 Riot and Venom investigate to see if he was dead and they were wrong

Venom (2018): Hey BOYS!

Venom then grabs the two and pushes them against the wall, Well more like through the wall. meanwhile, Spider Ham was Fighting Hammerhead and was some what winning the Fight. Hammerhead goes for a Headbutt, But he dodges the attack and lands his head into the toilet bowl. He then Flushes the toilet giving the Crime boss a swirly. 

Spider Ham: Swirly!

And Arm Grabs Spider Ham and throws him at the wall. Doc Ock (SM2) was Fighting TASM and Raimi spider man who are Overpowered.

Doc Ock (SM2): Looks Like the Spiders Are caught in a web.

Spider Man (TASM): Don't Worry, Iv'e been through Worse!

Y/n then kick the Doc in the back but his Arms throw him at the cells and Y/n acidentily destroys the panel. The Cell doors start to crack as the Villains held inside were getting ready to get loose. Lizard then charges through the glass shattering it.

Lizard (TASM): At Last, We're Free!

Lizard then grabs Y/n and throws at the wall. Y/n tries to Get Up but Doc Ock's (ITSV) Arm pins him to the Floor.