Child's Play

Depuis le début

Mia and Lloyd took the cookies, thanking Leo before eating them. Lloyd had finished his cookies first before he walked away.

Lloyd goes to the railing and sees the Bounty is almost out of Jamanakai Village, where he hears the children's playing in the distance.

Leo and Mia felt bad for Lloyd cause he pretty much has to miss his childhood to train and become the green ninja in the prophecy. Mia wanted to smack the guys really hard in the heads for doing this to Lloyd because he was still a kid, who was JUST given a huge responsibility.

Nya: (Comes up from below deck) Guys, there's been a break-in at the Ninjago City Museum of History and the security cameras picked up you-know-who.

Cole: Garmadon!

Jay: We have to stop him before he uses the Mega Weapon to start another one of the dialogical plots.

Lloyd comes up to them, hoping to come, but they look at him, causing him to sigh.

Lloyd: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can't go and it's safer if I stay here and train.

They nod, causing Lloyd to fold his arms in disappointment. Several minutes later, outside Ninjago City, the ninja are in the Ultra Sonic Raider.

Kai: We'll meet up at the Bounty as soon as we're done.

Nya: We'll be waiting for your safe return.

They soon take off.

Lloyd: (Sighs) Too old for comic books and too young to fight. When are they gonna make up their minds?

Mia: Probably never or at least until you're older.

Lloyd sighs before hugging his girlfriend. He was happy that his girlfriend lets him be a kid when needed. Leo came over to the young lovers and hugged them tightly in a comforting manner.

Nya: Come on, pint size. Show me what you got. (Lloyd yawns, letting go of the hug with his girlfriend and godbrother before walking away.)

Leo: Hey Lloyd, I happen to own all the comic shops in Ninjago. I can get you whatever comic you want. He said smiling.

Lloyd smiled at him, happy that he did that.

Mia: Go greenie!!! She said as she cheered for Lloyd who blushed from the nickname.

Later that night, at the museum, Jay tosses a rope down as they soon climb down to a nearby window and opens it before heading in; they come up to a railing before he shushes them. In the main room, Skales, with a flashlight, moves in as the other Generals and fellow Serpentine follow him before he looks at a painting of a fictional snake tribe, which is actually concept art of the Constrictai.

Skales: Boy, did they get that wrong! (He resumes moving along the museum.)

Acidicus: Why would we come to a museum if we weren't going to steal anything from it?

Fangtom (Left Head): Because Master Garmadon...

Fangtom (Right Head): ...has another plan to destroy the ninja.

Skales: "Master Garmadon?" Ha! He's no master of mine since his so-called Mega Weapon has failed every time. I don't see why we don't call our own shots.

Garmadon: Because this time I will not fail.

The sudden appearance of Garmadon makes Skales drop his flashlight in front of him. The ninja gasp.

Acidicus, Fangtom, and Skalidor: (bowing down) Yes, Lord Garmadon.

Skales: (Reluctantly bows down as well.) Yes, Lord Garmadon. (They soon rise and come closer.)