Anyways in werewolf world where even bullets are rendered useless what drugs could possibly do right?~~~ continue...

I raise my eyebrow, questioning, if he knows it is safe. He envelops my hand in his, opening my fist he pulls out the lighter I am holding and entangles his fingers with mine.

"Celebrations?" I repeat.

"Yeah." He drops everything he is holding on ground and leans closer, hovering over me. My left elbow looses its ground and I fall back, not all the way because he is holding me. I didn't realise. He pulls something out of the beanbag and lean back up.

I need to turnoff the blinkers switch to my eyes. And boy is my jaw dropped. His laughter does that for me.

"You wan-to?" He licks his lips. That mischievous look in his eyes and the way a smirk pops up on his face is proof enough that he did this on purpose. His lips, soft and red.

"Uhmm," I roll myself up, I want to shower that handsomely cute face of his with kisses but he blocks me, fanning something tray like in the air. Oh right, he pulled something out earlier.

"Zack!" I groan in frustration.

"Patience..."

"Patience is another thing that I lack at the moment."

His eyes are staring deep into my soul but why isn't he doing anything about this tens atmosphere that he himself created. He lights the lighter under the tray over which he sprinkled some of that dried stuff. It starts turning black from beneath and above.

"Inhale," he breathes in, explaining me how to, like I don't know the basic process of breathing. I roll my eyes and took a deep inhale. "No not li...ke...th...at...!"

As soon as the fumes sweeps inside my nose a non existing vein connected to my brain snaps.  "Woah!" I flinch at the pain it inflicted.

"La...eke..i...t?" His voice is coming from all the directions like some deep bass. Everything around me turns fuzzy and starts spinning in circles,

"Yeah," I chuckle.

"So....mo..re..aa,"  A flame larger than its usual size is floating in the middle of smoke filled room.

"Huh?" What is that? He said something about it? I can hear him laugh at my absentmindedness because my whole brain is vibrating along with this deep and loud noise.

"You are cute," he says.
"You are cute," I rephrase his words to make sense for my self. Everything is revolving around me million rounds per second.

Those are Issac's heads floating in the air. Two, three. "I can't believe I am dating him," I chuckle and take another deep breath all those fumes swirls further up my brain and I freeze.

All my past life start flashing in front of my eyes like that machine in casinos. It slowly comes to a halt and I jump back into present. It feels like I am reborn. "Like isekai!" I whisper.

Am I given a second chance at life? Everything feels anew. This shit is addictive. Never again!

"Is this insufferable for you?" Issac asks.
My mind is still fuzzy.
"No this stuff is gooood. what is it?" I chuckle.
"I'm not talking about that." 
"Yes... what?" Can't help but laugh!
"Whatever!" he gets up.
"You leaving?" I ask as he places the stash back to where it was.
"Never mind," he says and walks outside.
"Never mind, how fun would that be," I lay back.