Chapter 15: An Unformulated Plan

Start from the beginning

"You don't need to do that, you know" Taehyung smiled softly. 

"I know, it's just…" 

"Just nothing, it's already wrinkled anyway from my poor sleep," Taehyung replied, cutting the other off..

"Poor sleep..?" The warlock questioned. 

"Yes, I tend to sleep better while holding something" He looked away from the younger male. "And hugging a pillow doesn't do a justice anymore" 

"How and why?" The younger asked. 

"Since you slept in my bed that one time and might I add, I had the best sleep ever back then, it's now come to my attention that ever since I haven't been able to get the same type of sleep" Taehyung explained as he folded his arms. 

"Oh…" Jeongguk blushed slightly from that fact that the other had the best sleep hugging him through the night. 

"I might have to have you moved to sleep here more often haha" Taehyung chuckled as he joked about the idea. 

"Maybe…" Jeongguk muttered. 

"What was that..?" Taehyung asked. 

"Nothing… I didn't say anything" Jeongguk shook his head and cursed mentally at the actions of his heart. 

"It was something…" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. 

"N...no, it… wasn't, I don't know what you mean" Jeongguk tried to look away from the prince so as to not look into his eyes, that held a dominant fixture of knowing swimming around the dark brown. 

Taehyung walked forward to stand in front of the warlock, who did his best to not look at the prince's face. Jeongguk's eyes shifted to the sides and down to look at the floorboards. They seemed quite interesting, at least to him. The prince raised an eyebrow as he placed his fingers on the underside of the younger's jaw, lifting it ever so softly. 

"Now, what was it you said?" He asked softly looking into the younger's soft doe eyes. 

"I… I said...maybe" He squeaked as he looked back into the prince's eyes. 

"That's what I thought" Taehyung smiled as he stepped back to walk back to his desk. Jeongguk let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding and placed a hand on his chest. 

"So…" Taehyung started. "We need to watch her till the celebration, until then, we should head off" He rubbed his hands together. 

"Off...too?" 

"Training, remember" Taehyung chuckled. 

"Oh, yes, right" Jeongguk's soft eyes widened as he straightened up his posture and walked to the door. He stopped and turned to the prince. "Aren't you coming..? You're going to be late" 

"You're so cute when you space out.." Taehyung shook his head as he walked after the younger. 

"N..no I'm not" he groaned with a pout. 

"Sure you aren't," Taehyung teased as he opened the door to leave with the younger male following behind like a lost puppy. 

Jeongguk followed the prince through the halls, watching around them from the corners of his eyes, for anything that may seem off putting or even changed from before. He wouldn't know himself since he hadn't been in the castle for long, but if something had been changed it would be noticeable for him and for the prince. His eyes kept shifting to banners, benches, tables, even knights just in case one was one inch too tall than what they used to be. Even if a stone had been changed in the walling, he would notice it. 

"Gguk, there is nothing that would jump out from the walling, you don't need to glare at it" Taehyung chuckled as he saw how the other was looking at a single wall with a banner on it. 

"Im sorry hyungie I-" Jeongguk stopped when he saw Chun-Ae walking towards the throne room, with her head held high. 

"What is it?" Taehyung looked at the younger. 

"Chun-Ae, she just walked into the throne room" He looked at the red haired prince and the prince looked towards the throne room. 

"I wonder what she has planned…" Taehyung growled under his breath. 

"I wouldn't know…" Jeongguk sighed. "And it's not like we can watch anyway, you have training and- wait…" Taehyung looked at the warlock.

"What is it…?" Taehyung asked.

"I just realized why she made your training sessions longer and harder…" Jeongguk let out softly.

"Why…?" Taehyung was scared to ask, he realized it too as soon as the other had pointed it out.

"Because.. she.. didn't want us to see what she's been doing" Jeongguk let out slowly, his voice quivered softly. 

"...she … she could be doing anything…" Taehyung replied just as slowly as the younger male when realization hit. "I don't care how much I hate my father, she better not be hurting him, he's all I have left that's connected to mother" he turned to look at the throne room doors.

"Then we can't let her know that we may know" The warlock took the prince's hands in his and looked into his eyes. "Or else, she may do something worse" 

"You're right" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! 

Some stuff is happening. 

What do you think will happen at the celebration??

Make sure to share with friends, vote and comment if you'd like! 

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜