I squealed. I know, not attractive but I couldn't keep it in, I've missed working so much!

I shuffled around the booth to him and kissed him. I pulled back "thank you, thank you, thank you!"

He chuckled "where do you want to work within the company?"

This time I frowned "as your assistant of course. We've been over this, I'm not taking any job I haven't earned through my own merit."

"Are you sure that's wise?"

"Look, I know you way better than anyone else. Now that we're engaged everyone on the board can see us as a couple and still being able to work together professionally. After tonight we're going to need to prove ourselves all over again."

"You're right. Ok, assistant, you're back to work on Monday." I kissed him out of pure joy not caring what these small actions could lead to emotionally. He began to deepen the kiss but as soon as his tongue made its way into my mouth I could smell the cheeseburgers. I shoved him off and dug into my food. I could hear him laughing to himself but I didn't care. Glad I'm entertaining.

-----

We ended up leaving at around 2am. I was so exhausted that I passed out in the car.

I only woke up when I felt him carrying me bridal style. "Go back to sleep, we're almost in your room."

He placed me down on the bed "can you get changed?" I shook my head. I mean, I could but I didn't want to.

He sighed and walked into my closet and exiting holding one of my oversized T-shirts. He began by moving me and unzipping my dress. As he pulled it down I could hear his intake of breath. I mentally smiled to myself.

He put the shirt over my head and pulled my arms through the holes then disappeared into my bathroom.

A few moments later he came back holding a few makeup wipes. He removed all my makeup and placed the wipes in the trash and began tucking me into bed.

He kissed my forehead and turned to leave. I grabbed his arm "stay? Please?" He bent down and whispered "you've been drinking, I don't want to take advantage of you."

"Fine. Then just sleep in the bed with me? I'm still a bit shaken up." He smiled

"Of course."

He proceeds to remove his shirt and pants until he is left in his briefs. He moved around the other side of the bed and pulled back the duvet.

Grayson got in and pulled me to his chest. "Go to sleep now sweetheart." His breath was hot in my ear. "Night." I said back.

I allowed the smell of his cologne and his warm touch to bring me to sleep.

Grayson P.O.V

I woke up to the sounds of her whimpering. She was mumbling in her sleep. She must be dreaming.

She went from just mumbling to thrashing around in the bed. I watched tears streak down her face and it hurt to watch her in so much pain.

I began shaking her, trying to wake her up "Olivia wake up, please you're having a bad dream."

After a few moments she jolted awake.

"Olivia." I spoke. Her eyes flicked to me. Even in the dark I could see the terror there. "N-no stay away! Stay away!" I tried to reach for her, to let her know that it was me.

It was a mistake as she punched me in the jaw and fell off the bed, crawling to the corner by the window in her room.

I rubbed at my jaw, giving her some space to calm down. She kept mumbling to herself. Then she began crying.