𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

Start from the beginning

"Come on. We all can go. We set up more than one trap" Rick says and everyone stands to their feet and grabs their gear incase they run into anyone or anything. "We can stay out here another day or two so we can rest" Rick says as the 5 of them walk together to check on the traps. "Are we any closer to Terminus?" Joslyn asks and Rick nods his head. "We are" Rick replies and Joslyn nods in agreement.

"When we get there are we gonna tell them?" Carl asks and Jane furrows her eyebrows. "Tell them what?" Michonne asks and Carl sighs as he rests his hands in his pockets. "Everything that's happened to us. All the stuff we've done. Are we gonna tell them the truth?" Carl asks looking to his father and Jane clears her throat. "Depends if they want to know the truth" Jane answers and Carl shrugs his shoulders. "I agree but we will tell them who we are" Rick states. "But how do you say that? I mean... who are we?" Carl asks and for a moment they all think. Who are they? Good people? Bad people? Lucky?

The sound of a walker snarling in the distance brings the group out of there deep thoughts and they look towards the sound. Michonne tosses her bag down and Jane picks it up and puts it over her shoulder while everyone follows behind her Michonne with their weapons drawn as Michonne slides the walkers in half with her katana just in case anything else happens but as soon they see it's only one walker they put their weapons away and continue their journey onto the traps they've set. Joslyn and Michonne head to one while Rick, Jane and Carl head to another one and see they've got ahold of something. A rabbit. "It's small but it'll do" Rick says as he unties the rabbit from the trap as Michonne and Joslyn make their way over to the group. "We got another rabbit" Joslyn says as she holds in the air and Rick nods his head proud of the traps. "That's good" Rick says as Joslyn hands him the rabbit and he places it in his bag.

After Rick thoroughly explains how it was caught to Carl, the group hears a cry for help and Carl takes off running a bit further into the woods with no hesitation. "Carl!" Jane screams but Carl is already off running and not stopping. Jane pulls out her gun while Joslyn does the same and Michonne pulls out her katana. "Help!" Someone continues yelling and the group continues to run through the woods and catch up with Carl. They all find a man in a large forest clearing and he is struggling to fend off a herd of walkers. Jane widens her eyes when she sees so many walkers and she puts her gun down. Carl quickly raises his gun, but Rick stops him, seeing that they are clearly outnumbered and it is too late for the man, as the walkers cave in, first ripping out his right eye. "Oh god" Jane says as she covers her mouth and hides behind a tree with Joslyn and Michonne to make sure the man doesn't see them and begin to draw attention there way.

Jane looks to Rick and motions to her that they should leave as the walkers cloud the man's vision while he screams in pain and for help. Jane peaks her head out and sees a walker looking back at her and Joslyn grabs ahold of her hand. "We should go" Joslyn whispers and Rick nods as he pulls Carl away and they make their escape. Rick, Jane, Joslyn, Carl, and Michonne then pass a railway crossing and fight a few walkers in the way before continuing their retreat.

The group eventually finds an abandoned SUV and settle on camping near it for the night. Later that night, Michonne manages to create a fire near them with Joslyn's help and Rick and Jane stand in front of the SUV keeping watch while Carl is sleeping in the truck. Jane plays with the necklace around her neck thinking of Glenn and begins to loose hope and Rick notices it while looking into her eyes. "We'll find Glenn. We'll find everyone" Rick reassures and Jane looks over at Rick while crickets hiss all around them. "What if we don't?" Jane asks. "We will. You see this group belongs together" Rick says and Jane's face drops into a one of happiness as she hears the words leave Rick's mouth. "That's the same thing I said to the women at the barn. I said that my people were coming because we belong together" Jane explains and Rick slolwy forms a smile onto his face. "See. Don't lose hope just yet" Rick says and Jane chuckles as she continues to look into the eyes of Rick and he looks back at her not wanting the night to ever end.