New Home (in the making) & New Kid

Trigger warnings: Blood

A/N: Basically Luna's animagus forme looks like this character from the Ginga Dogs series:

And The Captain, or Hans, from Hellsing Ultimate is where I got her "mist form" idea from as I thought that was quite handy in the battle against Seras Victoria

And The Captain, or Hans, from Hellsing Ultimate is where I got her "mist form" idea from as I thought that was quite handy in the battle against Seras Victoria. So kudos to those guys who made the anime.

Anyway, on to the next chappie!

1st Person POV, Tsuki

It was the next day when I got a full night's rest that we got ourselves acquainted with our new "family."

I swear, I can never get enough if saying that word. Such a simple three syllable word yet it holds so much meaning, at least to me and those like me in that regard.

Moving on, as promised, I brought my list of people I wanted to be protected to Mitsuhige, and he was slightly surprised that I added my biological brother onto the list despite his feelings towards me. Even so, I didn't want to leave Izuku out. And I couldn't bear thinking of my mother's face in the event his actions could get him killed, whether it be by the hand of the Kuzuryu clan's enemies or it be some villain attack and he's caught in the crossfire, knowing our Midoriya bad luck streak.

And I also asked Mitsuhige if some of the money he sent me be sent to my mother to make sure she can pay off my hospital bills and still live comfortably even if I'm not there anymore. While it doesn't make up for running away, I still wanted to ease my guilt by knowing that I'm still thinking of her.

With that out of the way, Mitsuhige informed me that my new living quarters will be built in due time, as he had me inform him what I am look for in a home. And he had zero intention of giving me anyhting less than a mansion, even with my insistence that such a big place isn't necessary. Gotta give the guy props for his stubborn personality...

In the meantime, I stuck to my normal routine. As normal as it can get with having a kid now.

Eri has been adjusting to her new home and new way of life. In her own way, that is. She is still a bit skittish around other people besides me and Izuru. And she already met Junko and Tsumugi, and boy did the fashionista and cosplayer have a field day with her. The poor kid became a subject of being their new dress up doll as the strawberry blonde and the bluenette dressed her up in several outfits and cosplays. They even called up Mahiru Koizumi, a friend of mine that sometimes helped with some of my online videos, to do an "impromptu photo shoot." Like the others, Mahiru fell head over heels in love with Eri, from her cherubic dispositon and her bashful behaviour. While she was apprehensive at first from all of the attention from my friends, Eri eventually enjoyed herself and she found that it wasn't so bad, especially when they "convinced" me to join in. So at least those three have Eri's trust for the most part.

As for Izuru, he gets along fine with Eri. Eri loves it when he turns into his canine form. He'll never say it out loud, but he loves giving the kid piggyback rides throughout the house. He also lets her ride on his shoulders in his human form and braid his hair (or try to anyway; she's still learning). And trust me when I say that I have a ton of pictures saved to my new phone's gallery as blackmail material. You haven't lived until you see this poker-faced ravenette with ribbons in his hair. (Hee hee)