chapter 6

Chapter 6

Percy POV

Breaking news actors Rachel Elizabeth Dare share secrets about singer Percy Jackson and talks about her new boyfriend actor Ethan Nakamura

Percy what to say about Mr. Popstar Percy Jackson well he is kind and all but I think that's he needs is a better style then what he has going on right now but what ever that's his problem. And to his songs common sense I believe that the meaning is just dumb and that's that.

Ethan and I started going out a couple of weeks ago now he is just the best I like him a lot and he says the nicest thing about me it's great."

It at this point that I throw my phone on my bed and sigh "of course she makes me the bad guy and she did not over react what so ever that is no something that RED would do never."

The sound of the doorbell whistled through the house as i open the door for Jason and Thalia as they say, "did you see what Rachel said."

" yes I did and you guys talking to unison is not creepy at all." I say as I let them inside.

"So what are you going to do about it I mean your not going to let her destroy your career like that are you." Thalia says as we walk to the living room and sit down on the couch.

"I mean no I have a plan for this I just need time to write a song and talk to my Dad." I State matter-of-factly.

"Ok then let's get in the studio Thalia you want to help."Jason says getting up and walking towards the stairs.

"Can't I have to get Annabeth for archery then track and then I have band practice and then we perform tonight at the coffee shop on Nike Boulevard so my day is jam packed sorry Percy." With that she got up and left

As Thalia left Jason and I walked down the stairs to the studio and start writing "what if it's like you've been lying to Yourself lye to everyone else only think about yourself darling what the ... I lost it you got everything." Jason says with A frustrated to look on his face.

"I like where are you were going but I have an idea how about look me in the eye tell me you're not lying to me see through your disguised hiding for me time to make it right so why are you keep saying I'm wrong."

"That good how do you do that." Jason States with a smirk on his face.

"practice I guess now let's get this down." I says and continue to work.

After about a hour or so we finally finish the song " let's get this recorded and send it to your dad." Jason says somewhat relieved to be done.

(only a matter of Time by Joshua Bassett)

Look me in the eyes

Tell me you're not lying to me

See through your disguise

You can't keep on hiding from me

Time to make it right

So why are you still saying I'm wrong?

Well it's only a matter of time to set it straight

Time to tell the world that you've been lying on my name

Doing what you want and think you're gonna get away

Well I'll leave it up to faith for now