Author note

Text copyright © YouCreate__™ 2021 The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved.

This story is published to the condition that it shall not be produced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this violation of copyright law.

This story does not mean to hurt or offend anyone's personal or religious beliefs. This is just a fictional story based on the author's imagination. Copying and resubmitting this work in any form is not appreciated. If seen doing so then strict measures will be taken. 

It is based on one of the revered and widely-known epics, Mahabharata. While the characters had been taken from there, it does not have many resemblances to the actual story of the epic. Do not take them to be the literal representations of the main narrative of the revered epic. One does not need to know the basic story of the epic to enjoy this fictional narrative.  

It is written completely in English. If non- English terms are used, the meanings shall be provided. 

I am planning for this story to have a mature mindset and effect. If you feel uncomfortable for such parts (warning will be given), you're welcomed to completely ignore them. You're liable for what you read.  

This story is of an Historical - Fantasy genre. Hence, I strive to give impressions of the ancient traditions and customs of India, though I must confess to not be a master of them in any manner.  

Hopefully the story would be an enjoyable read. 

Thank you, 

YouCreate__