ᴛᴡᴏ

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

ƬΛ

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

THE FIRST THING DELTA NOTICED WAS THAT HER EYESIGHT WAS TINGED RED AND IT BURNED LIKE A BITCH. The second thing she happened to noticed was the crater sized hole blown out of the side of the penthouse they were just in and the blood coating the ground below. Her ears rang and her vision was blurry, disorientated she fumbled around struggling to get on her feet. The balcony below them started to crumble and before she could blink strong arms wrapped around her middle and flung her to the side, the pair rolling before ramming into the railing. Delta coughed before locking her eyes with her savior-- Violet, of course it had to be Vi. The girl jumped up and wrapped her arms around the group as the balcony continued to fall apart, blue particles and dust mixing and rising violently into the air. 

"Come on!" Violet ushered the group backwards. Delta held her breath but the destruction stopped moments before the toes of her boots. "What the actual fuck was that..." Vi and Delta walked to the edge of the mess and looked down, auburn and steel meeting the eyes of a pair of Enforcers before the blue suited people ran. Delta gave Vi a look and the latter simply rubbed her hands down her face. "Shit."

The obnoxious sound of the alarms sounded in the distant, the horns blaring loudly mixing with the yells of the Enforcers nearing them. Deltas boots hit the ground quickly, the toes barely making contact before she ambled faster. Vi and the brunette took the lead with Mylo closely following behind, Powder and Claggor being the slower of the group and dragging too far back for Delta's liking. "Stop right there!" An enforcer shouted before fumbling with something in his hands. Deltas eyes widened before she reared backward straight into Claggor, throwing the boy off center. He went to jeer at her before the whizzing of metal and loud clang that followed just barely missing the edge of Deltas foot. Claggor wheezed before giving her a thankful nod, the girl only eyeing him before urging him to speed up.

The band of misfits sprinted through the streets of Piltover, Delta at the back attempting to derail the trail of Enforcers by throwing things in their path. Vi looked behind her before motioning with her hand towards a flight of stairs. "Faster!" Deltas feet slid down the stair railing before hitting the ground, tucking and rolling before sprinting swiftly. Another metal Enforcer weapon came barreling past her head, the sharp edges fraying the ends of her ponytail before falling a few feet in front of her with a crash. She growled and internally swore that whoever ruined her hair would rue the day they were born.

Delta eyed the bridge approaching, both sides moving upwards. The gap was increasing and with it her speed. The moment she jumped over felt like she was weightless: floating. And then her feet hit the ground and she was back in the moment.

Vi led them down the alleyways, faster and faster while whipping around tight corners in an effort to lose the group that was chasing them. "This way!" Violet turned a particularly tight corner and the rest of them followed (Mylo missing it the first time around). Delta watched Vi ball up her fist before punching a gas valve, filling the alleyway with steam and making te=heir getaway that much easier. Delta would have time to marvel at Vi's pure strength later as for now she watched the pinkette rip the lid off a sewer chute and gesture for them to go in. "Wait but I just got this shirt--" Mylo was quickly cut off when Vi simply pushed him down the chute. Powder followed close behind and then Claggor until finally it was just Vi and Delta left. Delta grimaced before glancing at Vi. "Do I seriously have to?" Vi only smirked before bowing towards the trash chute. "After you, m'lady." Delta groaned before sitting on the edge of the entrance, taking one last look at Vi. "You're lucky you're cute." And then she was on her way down but not before witnessing the red that painted Vi's cheeks.