Raj opened and closed his mouth on her words and ran inside the washroom. He heard her melodious laugh behind the door.

" What kind of a girl is she.... there's no filter on her mouth!!! Speaks whatever comes out of her mouth and can she tell so surely that I'll also fell for her "Raj was mumbling himself when he noticed his face in the mirror.

Surprisingly it has a glow on it. The left corner of his lips were moving upwards. As if it want to smile widely.

" What happened Raj.... Feeling the top of the world hmm!!! You'll be coz not every wife confesses her love to her husband like this"said his subconscious mind.

Raj chuckled lightly and said looking at her reflection, "Am I really feeling happy"

"Of course you're not all men got this kind of open confession of love, that too from such a beautiful girl" Teased his subconscious mind.

Raj imagines her look in saree and said dreamingly, "No... Doubt she's hell of a beauty"

But suddenly he shook his head and hold it, "oh god!!!! I'll go mad now....
What's happening.... Before she told me that she hates me!!! Now she's telling that she loves me... Arghhh!!

After thinking for few minutes he thought, " But she told that before only, that she said a those things in anger, she apologised to me also.... Ufffffff!!!!! I think I should give all this a bit time hmm"

His thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Saksena Sahab!!!! You can come out... I'm not gonna eat you up..
You're safe with me... Kajal shouted from outside.

Raj shook his head saying, " This girl.

He came out and saw her sitting on the bed, she's shaping her nails with a shapner and singing a bollywood song

Oh mere sona re sona re sona
De dungi jaan juda matt hona
Maine tujhe zaraa der me jana
Hua kusoor khafaa mat hona re....

Oh mere sona re sona re sona....

She looked up towards Raj and winked at him.

Raj sighed heavily and layed down on his side. He just closed his eyes ,when his teen wife cling on him.

"Kajal... What !! You.... Raj was about to say something when Kajal looked at him with a serious mixed hurt expression and asked, " Did it bother you???

"What if I say yes?? Raj said lost in her beautiful orbs.

" Then I'll not hug you"kajal said with a sad expression.

Raj was also unaware of the feeling that he felt on that moment and said, "No.... It doesn't bothers me at all

Kajal grinned and hugged his torso more tightly. Raj hugged her from her back shoulder.

Their bedroom was in complete silence when Raj said, " Achha Kajal....

Hmmm... She hummed

"How can you be so sure that I'll also fall for you" Raj asked the question that was irritating him for a while.

Kajal kept her chin on his chest like a kid, there faces were just inches away when she said, "because....... Because...
.
.
.
You've no other choice" She said and laughed loudly throwing her head back. Raj shook his head and said, "you're very......

" Hot..... I know "kajal said completing his sentence.

The night went like this only.
A madly in love wife sleeping in her extremely confused husband's arms. 😄😄😄

*****

Next day

Raj's office

Jai was noticing Raj's behavior from the morning that he's looking lost in some thinking.

"Bro.... Are you alright... Where are you lost from the morning!!! Did something happened??? Asked Jai with concern. On his question Raj nodded and said, " She confessed last night "

"Confessed what??? Asked Jai with confusion

Raj sighed heavily and said, " She said that she loves me!!!

"What!!!!! Jai said with a surprise and whitsled.

" Jio.... Bhabhi jio"Jai said praising Kajal and hugged Raj tightly. He said, "I'm very happy today Raj... Finally there's someone who loves my friend unconditionally..... I'm so happy"

Raj pulled out from the hug and said, "Jai.... You're crying!!!

Jai wiped his glassy eyes and said, " I'm just so happy for you that's it

Raj shook his head and again hugged him.

A loud shreik broke them apart.

Raj turned towards the door and saw Kajal standing there with horror filled eyes and cupping her face .

To be continued......

**************

😝😝😝😝..... Googlee after Googlee and now Raj was clean bold.....

What do you think... Will Raj accept her love???

Can Kajal make him fall for her??

What do you think that why Kajal got terrified when she saw Raj and jai hugging?? 😝😝😝

Do tell about your reviews regarding her daring confession...

In the next chapter more blasts and dhamaka are waiting

Do read vote share and comment my stories...

Don't forget to push Mr. ⭐.

Luvs and hugs from yours loving Kajal 🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏🙏