Home

Date:7 June 2019
Time: 7:00 am
Place: Y/n Room
On-call
Enwoo: Y/n the lawyer is ready but I don't think it will be easy to take away your custody from Mrs And Mr Kim. Especially when your blood-related brother is also with them.
You: Do you think all these two years I was not preparing for it.
Enwoo: But-
You: I understand why you are worried about this matter but trust me I have a plan for it. Just you do your part.
Enwoo: (signs) ok but please take care.
You: ok and you too.
Call -End

Author POV
You were getting ready and saw yourself in the mirror.
You: The game has started. Be ready for what you all have done to me. I will make sure you all get double pain.

DATE: 7 June 2019
TIME: 1:00 P.M
AT BTS MANSION
Jin, Suga and Jimin we're crying their heart out. RM was still in a state of shock. J-hope and Taehyung were still eyeing the medical report and Jungkook was sitting on the couch motionless.
Jin: My-My Aera was going through all of these and I didn't even n-notice. I-I (can't speak properly because of continuous crying)
Suga: My kitten. She is having all these diseases and I didn't even know about it. ( in guilty)
Jimin: Hyung will our Aera be ok. Tell me Hyung will my mochi be ok.
RM came out of his shock state and also was on the verge of crying.
RM: Jungkook is it true? (Cracked voice)
Jungkook: Yes. ( cold)
J-hope: This medical report is real.
Taehyung: Now what we will do?
RM: Make sure that she is happy.
BTS: Yes
J-hope: RM there will be a meeting with Aera tomorrow at 1:00 PM.
RM: We need to be ready for tomorrow.
After listening to what RM said, other members know that something big is going to happen.

DATE: 8 June 2019
TIME: 10:00A.M
TWICE MANSION
Nayeon: Aera you are meeting BTS after some hours and you are telling us this thing right now. Why? (Worried)
Y/n: It is Y/n for now and I am meeting them because I now will cancel my adoption and will not be a part of their family.
Nayeon: Have you told Jihyo about this? She is our leader.
Y/n: I have. At night.
Nayeon: Y/n I want you to be safe so bring bodyguards with you.
Y/n: Don't worry Unnie they will not hurt me and there is no need for protection since they(BTS) have hired bodyguards for my safety more like spies.

TIME: 1:00 P.M
AT HOTEL DEL LUNA
You were sitting there like a queen and BTS we're nervous.
Y/n: So why did you call me here? (Cold)
RM: To talk and clear misunderstanding between us.
Y/n: Ok. But let's cancel my adoption as now I am an adult.
Yoongi: NO! You are not. Be a nice good little sister and come back with us.
Y/n: No.
J-hope: Sunshine we miss you. Please I beg you.
Y/n: I know my cancellation will take time so...
RM: Both Lee and Kim company has named 10 per cent shares on you with 10 per cent of Kim property and 20 per cent of Lee property.
Y/n: ok but-
J-hope: Come home with us as you are still our sister and don't you dare to say you are an adult. (Strict tone)
Y/n: ok but only for now.
Jungkook: Yeah! We still have your clothes rabbit so you don't need to bring anything with you. (Excited)
Y/n: (ignore jungkook) do you all know that your adoption was a part of Mr and Mrs Kim plan.
BTS: Yes (clam)
Y/n: So you all know why?
Jimin: We don't know but we are still gonna find about it and BP and TXT are missing you. When you are gonna tell them that you returned.
Y/n: (shocked) So you haven't told them about my return.
Taehyung: no as it is your right to tell them you are back.
Y/n: ok and I will come tomorrow.
After that, you left
Y/n POV
How I am going to face Unnie and Oppas? Will they be happy to see me? Will they treat me the same way they treated me before? Am I replaced?
Your phone rang