Epilogue

2 years later...

"Sivaangi ma...!", Ashwin knocked on the door for the nth time.

Who knew being married for 2 years and still have to knock on the door multiple times before Sivaangi would open the door ? Some things never change right ?

"Konjam wait panne mudiyatha ?", Sivaangi said as she opened the door furiously.

Her question didn't reach Ashwin's ears when she saw Sivaangi in the stunning pink saree. Ashwin's jaws dropped as he was looking at her for the first time.

"Hi angel", Ashwin said smiling making Sivaangi blush.

Ashwin tip toed inside the room as if he's still need to sneak in.

"Why are you still sneaking in ? You're my husband now !", Sivaangi exclaimed as Ashwin sat on the bed.

"Athu palagiruchu ma", Ashwin said.

Ashwin grasped her wrist and pulled her making her land on his lap.

"What are you doing ?", Sivaangi asked curiously.

"Just admiring my beautiful wife", Ashwin said caressing her cheek.

"You're doing that everyday", Sivaangi said blushing.

"Yes I'm not getting enough of it", Ashwin answered.

"Ashwin", Sivaangi called.

"Sollu ma", Ashwin asked.

"If two years ago someone told me that we will be living the happiest life together, I would've not believed it. Thanks for for everything. I love you Ashwiney", Sivaangi said as she pinched his cheeks.

"Well, I think a thanks and I love you won't be sufficient", Ashwin said grinning.

Sivaangi leaned in to kiss Ashwin's cheek, Ashwin was super ready to receive it. Before it could happen, they heard the baby crying from its crib.

"I guess he's hungry", Sivaangi said laughing. 

Ashwin woke up and carried his son from the crib.

"Enna ma pasikutha ? Amma didn't give you food ?", Ashwin said comforting the baby.

Sivaangi smiled wide looking at Ashwin who totally forgot what was happening when he heard their baby crying. She felt super grateful to have Ashwin as the father.

"Already complaining to his daddy ?", Sivaangi asked as she joined Ashwin and her son.

"Of course, we're a gang", Ashwin said trying to fist bump with the baby.

"Yes he is", Sivaangi said as Ashwin formed a family hug.

"I love you both beyond this world", Ashwin said pecking a kiss on Sivaangi's forehead and baby's cheek.

"We love you too", Sivaangi said.

While this mini family giggled together, Aadhya knocked on the door.

Rakshan was taken as another son of this family. Everyone loved Rakshan equally as Ashwin. In fact, sometimes Rakshan get more favoured in their silly arguments sometimes. It makes Ashwin more happier to see him win. The family held Rakshan's wedding as it was a festival. Shekar had now changed 180°. He's very much happier now and loves his family more than anything.

Shekar decided to handover the family business equally to Ashwin, Pugazh, Vishal and Rakshan. However Ashwin and Rakshan politely rejected it as they have their restaurant and now they have opened many more branches. Aadhya is also now 5 months pregnant.

Meanwhile, Vishal finally found the love of his life and waiting to get hitched. Pugazh took over the family business and busy handling it. However he did not miss the function that being held for his little nephew today.

"Hy guys, Meena aunty said it's time", Aadhya said.

"We'll be right there", Sivaangi said.

Aadhya left the room.

"Ready to go ?", Ashwin said forwarding his hand.

Sivaangi nodded and held Ashwin's hand. They both walked down the stairs with the baby as they whole family cheered.

Ashwin placed the baby in the court that was decorated with garland and flowers. Ashwin and Sivaangi looked at each other in pure happiness and love.

"So have you both  decided the name ?", Shekar asked excitedly.

"Yes, you didn't let us even discuss the name for our first grandchild", Meena ma said.

"I hope it's not something like a tongue twister", Pugazh joked.

"Okay say the name to the baby's ear three times", Shekar said.

Ashwin and Sivaangi looked at each other. Ashwin nodded. They both leaned down to the baby and said,

"Arjunan....Arjunan....Arjunan", they said leaving everyone startled.

Meena ma teared up hearing them name the baby after his late husband.

"We didn't expect that, we're proud of you", Shekar hugged them both.

Everyone cheered and the family lived happily ever after ❤️

______________THE END_______________

A/N: So this is the end for Oh Manapenne ! First of all I want to thank each and everyone of you for all the support for this story ❤️ We've reached 50k+ reads in a very short time. It feels like a dream to me. Thank you so much 💞✨

Secondly, I am taking a short hiatus before starting the new story. Probably a week or two. Also I do need suggestions for the new story. If y'all have any idea, please let me know ! The tittle, the characters, the storyline or anything you have in mind, please let me know.

Thirdly, I really hope to hear from you about how the story was overall. It will make my day to see your comments 💗

Also don't forget to watch ESP in theatres ! I'm really excited for that. Also advanced Merry Christmas and Happy New year 🎉

With that being said, let's meet on the next story !