Chapter 23

A/N: Okay so first of all, I needed some time to get out from my excitement, I still couldn't fully recover ! Y'all know why right ? It's triple treat today 😭❤️ Don first look, ESP teaser and No No No promo !! I can't wait for the releases !!! My little heart couldn't take this much excitement in a span of few hours 🥺🥺💖💖 Anyways, let's get in to the chapter.

Also, we're at 32.8K views on both Oh Manapenne and MDA ! Thanks to all of you 💗

-----------------------------------------------------------

The night at Ashwin household turned chaos as usual with the presence of Sam,Sakthi and Aadhya. The flaw of loneliness in Ashwin slowly disappeared and he felt the happiness he never felt before. All because of her, Sivaangi.

While everyone is at the living room, chatting and playing games, Ashwin couldn't stop eyeing Sivaangi from this end of the room. Even though Sivaangi notices it, she plays it cool.

"Enna machaa, concentration game le illeye ?", Rakshan asked while still looking at the TV playing game.

"Appedilam onnum illeye", Ashwin denied eventho he got caught in action.

"Okay okay, dinner ke enna panne porom ?", Aadhya interrupted.

"Unakke un problem", Rakshan teased.

"Enakkum pasikithu bro", Sakthi added while playing game.

"Enakkum thaa", Sam added.

"Seri irunggeh naa dinner prepare pandren", Ashwin got up.

"Irru da, udane chef kelambiruvare", Rakshan mocked him.

"Then y'all gonna starve ?", Ashwin asked.

"Naa food order pandren, wait pannu", Rakshan replied.

"Enakku briyani", Sakthi said.

"Enakku shawarma", Sam said.

"Enakku pasta", Sivaangi added.

"Venum na naa veetu'le kaadai potruva ?", Rakshan asked annoyed.

"I will go and buy, it will be easier to get all the foods", Ashwin suggested.

"Athuvum correct thaa, ivanungeh different different ah kekurangeh, nee poi vangitte vanthure", Rakshan agreed.

Ashwin went up to his room and grabbed his wallet and key. He got down and said,

"Yaarachum en kudde varathena varlam", he said sheepishly hoping Sivaangi will come.

"Naa varren bro", Sakthi got up.

"Dey thambi, anthe invitation namme yaarukum ille", Rakshan whispered and pulled Sakthi to sit back.

"Oh right'uh", Sakthi realized.

Ashwin still stood there waiting while Sivaangi smiled sheepishly ignoring him.

"Yaarachum varingella ?", he asked again.

"Naa venumna Sivaangi kitte solleva ? Unnathaa kupedrare ne ?", Sam whispered to Rakshan.

"Yen da ? Ithe avalukke theriyathe ne nenaichitrukiya nee ?", Rakshan whispered back.

Ashwin waited for a little while more and replied.

"Appo okay, naa mattum poren", he said and walked to the door.

Sivaangi got up and walked fast to him. She neared him and held his arm. They both walked out holding hands like nothing had happened.

"Enna bro ithe ?", Sam asked to Rakshan.

"Paithiyam, daily ippadi thaa pannungeh", Rakshan replied.

In the car.........

"Nee yen enna pakkeve ille ? Naa ethene vaati unne paathen theriyuma?", Ashwin asked.

"Chumma orre fun ke thaa Ashwiney", she giggled.

Ashwin chuckled and stayed silent for a moment.

"What happened ?", Sivaangi asked.

"Thank you ma", he replied.

"Why ?", she asked confused.

"It was just me and Rakshan before this. We had everything but we never had this pure happiness we have now. It all began the moment you came in to our life. You brought Sam and Sakthi in to our life. Two pure souls. Aadhya is here because of you, Rakshan got his soulmate. Everything is because of you", Ashwin held her hand.

"You and Rakshan anna deserve all the happiness in the world, we're happy to be here with you both", Sivaangi replied pecking a kiss on his hand.

The couple held hand throughout their car journey, living their dreams.

"Nalaikki namma mall ke polama ?", Ashwin asked on the way back home.

Sivaangi looked at him and stayed silent while Ashwin focused on driving.

"Enna ma ? Onnume solle matre?", Ashwin looked at her.

"Athe onnum ille...", Sivaangi dragged.

"Sollu ma", Ashwin stopped the car and asked.

"I'm going home tomorrow", Sivaangi said with an unhappy face.

"Home ? Why ? Any problem ?", Ashwin began asking nervously.

"No no athellam onnum ille, Appa birthday celebration irruke, kandippa poganum", she explained.

"Oh, nalaikke ponuma ?", Ashwin asked with his puppy face.

"Yes", she replied caressing his cheek.

"Eppo varuve ?", he asked.

"Orre 4/5 days", she replied.

"4 / 5 days ah ? Avelo naal unne vitte eppadi irukke poren", Ashwin frowned.

"Sikkiram vanthruven, daily video call pannelam", Sivaangi consoled Ashwin.

"Seri okay, sikkiram vanthure, but porathuke munnadi onne kuduthute po", Ashwin asked with his sheepish smile.

"Ethu ?", Sivaangi asked like she didn't know what she meant.

"Maa, vilayadathe, unnakke theriyum", Ashwin replied.

"Okay okay", Sivaangi laughed.

She pecked a kiss on Ashwin's cheek. Before he could reply her kiss, heavy rain began pouring.

"It's raining !", Sivaangi exclaimed.

"Athukke ?", Ashwin asked.

Without answering Ashwin, she opened the door and stood outside twirling in the rain. Ashwin startled and followed her out.

"Why are you playing in the rain ?", Ashwin asked loudly in the pouring rain.

"Jolly ah irukkum Ashwin", she shouted back.

"Cold varum ma", he tried to cover her head while he soaked wet.

"Paravale Ash, once in a while", she said and started twirling again.

Ashwin smiled and admired his angel playing in the rain like a child. Both of them soaked wet from the rain.  Sivaangi ran to him and hugged Ashwin. Ashwin hugged her back with a huge smile on both of them. Sivaangi looked up and said,

"I love you Ashwiney"

"I love you more Shivu", he replied.

They looked into each others eyes, they exchanged smiles. Ashwin brought his lips near hers. They both kissed in the rain.

Their kiss interrupted by the ringing of Ashwin's phone. He took out the phone and looked at the caller ID. Then, he looked at Sivaangi and she instantly knew who that is. The look of realization hit them both. Ashwin answered the phone.

"Deyy, food vanthuriya ille restaurant eh ezhuthi vanguriya ?", Rakshan yelled from the other side of the phone.

Ashwin and Sivaangi began laughing uncontrollably in the rain.

To be continued...