Story of my life part 3 (unrelated to the story) ❤️

Here we are once again, on another episode of the story of my life. As usual, if you don't want to read this, it's complete fine 💖 Feel free to skip it. I will be back with another chapter tomorrow ❤️ If you're gonna read this, I really appreciate you ❤️

So today, I'm going to talk about the fan girl part of my life and the critics I get for it. In case if you don't know, I have many favourite celebrities and few to whom I worship literally.

Obviously I love Ashaangi. I'm 100% sure I'm in love with Anirudh. I LOVE One Direction !! I worship Harry Styles.

So I'm in my own bubble fangirling over them right. I post about them on my insta story, WhatsApp status and all kind of stuff right, some people find it 'childish'. They told me to 'grow up'. They tease me when I post about celebrities (those I mentioned above).

I honestly don't understand what's wrong with me posting it ? Like it's totally fine when a boy post so much about football ? And it's embarrassing when a girl post about her favourite singer ? Hello are you rational here ?

Let me tell you all a reality behind me being a fan. So y'all know right my depression stage. Guess how I recovered from it ? By being obsessed with these celebrities and their content. Those who criticize never came forward to help me. No one did.

And now, I don't care about anyone anymore. I don't think about posting Harry Styles a thousand times. If I want I will do it.

Have any of you experienced this type of criticism ? Please share with me !

Btw, if you read through this, THANKS A TON ! I LOVE YOU ❤️