Chapter 22

The celebration on the actual birthday morning continued with special breakfast made by Ashwin.

"Lucky it's not burnt pasta", Sivaangi teased as she entered the kitchen.

"Happy birthday en thangamey", Ashwin hugged Sivaangi. He hold on for a couple minutes.

"Thank you Ashwiney, last night was my best birthday", Sivaangi said as he pinched his cheeks.

"It's not over yet, it's just begining", Ashwin said with a smirk.

"Wait what ?", Sivaangi asked confused.

"Yes, I have planned a whole day for you", he said.

"But what about the restaurant?", she asked.

"Athaa Rakshan irukane", Ashwin answered.

"Okay then where are we going ?", Sivaangi asked.

"Ahh that's a suprise", Ashwin cut her.

The duo got ready and both of them wore white in coincidence ? Coincidence ? More like kadavul setting to me .

"Orreh white ah rendu perum ready aitingeh poleh", Rakshan teased.

"Dey nee innum restaurant'ke poleya ?",Ashwin asked.

"Ponum ponum", Rakshan answered.

"Anna yen late ah porare ne theriyuma Ashwin ?", Sivaangi asked sheepishly.

"Yen ?", Ashwin asked.

"Avaru Aadhya ve pick up pannite poraram", Sivaangi answered.

"Adapavi, ellam plan ode thaa irukkingeh", Ashwin said.

"Nee mattum plan panni dating poviyam, naangeh po kudatham", Rakshan replied.

"Appedi kellungeh na", Sivaangi laughed.

"Enna ma neeyum ah ?", Ashwin asked.

"Okay okay come let's go", Sivaangi dragged Ashwin.

They bid bye to Rakshan and the car drove away. The first destination they arrived was at an ice cream parlor.

"Ice cream ?", Sivaangi asked excitedly.

"Yes ! But there's a limit", Ashwin said unbuckling the seat belt.

"Why ?", Sivaangi frowned.

"Neraya sapta cold varum le", Ashwin said.

They both went to the ice cream parlor, Sivaangi chose butterscotch and chocolate flavour meanwhile Ashwin just admired her enjoying the ice cream.

"Here", Sivaangi fed Ashwin a spoonful of ice cream.

Their next destination was the beach. Sivaangi got so excited as this is the first Ashwin brings her to the beach after multiple times asking him "Beach ke polama ?". Her dream of going to beach with him finally came true.

"You're really surprising me today", Sivaangi hugged Ashwin as they for down of the car. They both played with the water and spent some quality time with each other. There was love and laughter filled in them.

They got back home to get some rest before going out again for lunch date. Sivaangi left to her room to get freshen up. She took a shower to get rid of the sands from the beach.

After an hour of conflict with herself, she finally chose a yellow comfortable evening dress to wear. She matched her dress with yellow earing and some accessories.

Sivaangi got down to see Ashwin was already waiting for her. He was standing there in black shirt and black pants. He looked perfect to her.

"You look smart", Sivaangi said.

Ashwin blushed then he said,

"You look beautiful"

They both then took selfie to keep it as a core memory. Ashwin just couldn't take his eye off of Sivaangi.

"Yen appedi pakeringeh?", she asked.

Ashwin neared her without answering the question. Sivaangi walked backwards until she reached the wall and couldn't move back anymore.

"I haven't seen anyone as gorgeous as you", Ashwin whispered as he caressed her cheek.

Sivaangi blushed and closed her eyes. She could feel Ashwin's warm breath in her neck. He kissed her neck. She knew exactly what was about to happen next. Sivaangi caressed his cheeks while looking into his eyes. Ashwin neared her again. His forehead pressed against her. Sivaangi nodded indicating permission. Ashwin brought his lips closer to her and began kissing her passionately. Sivaangi began responding to the kiss. Soon, Ashwin kissed her all over the face and neck. He grabbed her waist brought her closer. He paused for a moment and asked,

"Mathathelam kalyanathuke apperam thaana ?"

"Aama", she answered giggling as she pushed him back.

They both began blushing.

To be continued...

A/N: Hi guys, I'm back ! How was your Deepavali ? Please let me know. And whoever lives at Chennai please be safe 🙏🏼 My prayers are with you 💗