Chapter 26

A/N: Heyy guys, again thank you for all the love for this story because we have reached more views than MDA in a very short time ! Tbh, this story is moving very fast compared to MDA. We are already in Chapter 26 in a span of a month which is very fast atleast for me. But I'm really happy that all of you liked this story and I couldn't thank you more for it. So as an early info, this story also will consist about 35 chapters like the last one. We have around 10 chapters to go (more or less). So in conjunction of that, do you guys want another Ashaangi FF ? Or maybe a sequel to MDA ? What do guys think ? Please let me know in the comments ? With that being said, buckle up for another chap. 
-----------------------------------------------------------

Today marks the third day since Ashwin and Rakshan left The Magnolia to be handled by Niraj and Aadhya. So naturally, the responsible man in Ashwin had the urge to go back home and back to business.

Ashwin began packing his clothes early in the morning to head back home. Once he done packing it, he walked to Rakshan's room to wake him up. After a few knocking and yelling, the still sleepy Rakshan opened the door.

"Evalo neram kupedrathe ?", Ashwin asked.

"Enna da ? Unakke mattum thukame varatha ?", the annoyed Rakshan asked.

"Pack pannu, kelambanum", Ashwin said ignoring Rakshan's question.

"Ippo va ?", Rakshan asked.

"Aama, nee Aadhya ve pakke vendama ?", Ashwin asked.

"Already packed", Rakshan smirked.

"Ohh ellam ready ah thaa irukiya", Ashwin mocked.

"Dei poda", Rakshan closed the door.

Ashwin walked pass Sivaangi's room. He knew she wouldn't be up so early but he turned back and knocked on her door anyway. After quite a few knocks, she finally opened the door with the same sleepy face as Rakshan. (A/N: nee enna pa wake up service ah nadathure ?).

"Enna Ashwineyy, I wasn't just dreaming about Harry Styles", the annoyed Sivaangi asked while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Why you haven't wake up, sleepyhead ?", Ashwin asked tapping her head.

"Pei kudde intha nerathule thungum, pongeh Ashwineyy", Sivaangi said mad.

"Okay okay, naa poren, you can sleep", Ashwin pretended to be mad and walked a few steps.

"Wait", she grabbed his hand.

"Enna ? You continue your dream about that hairstyle", Ashwin said without looking at her. (ps: I've been waiting so long to use this hairstyle/Harry Style pun. Finally inner peace)

"It's not hairstyle, it's Harry Styles !", Sivaangi laughed.

"Ya whatever", he said.

"Ohh, yarukko kovam varuthe", Sivaangi giggled.

"Athellam onnum illeye", Ashwin said.

"Who needs Harry Styles when Mr perfect Ashwin is here", Sivaangi smirked and pulled him closer. (I'm sorry Harry, ily 😢).

Ashwin smiled a little but still wouldn't leave his ego.

"Enna kovama ?", Sivaangi asked grabbing his waist and pulling him closer.

"Un mele eppedi kovama irukarethe ?", Ashwin smiled and pulled her closer by her waist which tickled her.

"Ashwineyy", she giggled.

Ashwin began tickling her which made her giggle even more and fell on the bed with Ashwin. Ashwin finally gave up and they both laid on the bed facing the ceiling, gasping for air.

Ashwin wishes every upcoming in their life will be filled with this happiness. Sivaangi wished when Ashwin learns the truth, it wouldn't break their relationship.

After a good few minutes of laughing, Ashwin turned to Sivaangi and looked in to her eyes. Sivaangi raised her eyebrows indicating why he's looking.

"Kalyanam pannikelama ?", Ashwin asked.

After a few seconds of silence, Sivaangi said.

"One condition"

"Enna ?", Ashwin asked seriously.

"Ivalo early morning elluppe kudathe", she laughed.

Ashwin joined her laughing and the morning was the happiest.

To be continued...

A/N: Alright to be honest, in my plan, this chapter was about to take a dark turn but I didn't want to ruin the beautiful moment so I'm postponing it to the next chap ! Anyway, please give your suggestions about the next story !! ❤️❤️