Chapter 32

The morning in Shekar's household seemed to be happier than yesterday. For the obvious reason of Ashwin and Sivaangi's reunion and also for the sake of Adithya who decided to help in this plan.

Sivaangi dozed off in Ashwin's room while chatting last night. They didn't even realize the time moving.

Ashwin's loud alarm woke Sivaangi up at 5am.

"Why the heck he did you set an alarm at 5 ?!", Sivaangi yelled.

Not long after that she realised there's freaking Ashwin on the bed.

"Ahhhh", she screamed forcing Ashwin to jerk off waking up.

"What ? Why ? Where am I ?", he asked cluelessly in his sleepy voice rubbing his eyes.

"Wait ?! You slept here ?", Sivaangi asked in shock.

Ashwin who was annoyed in the early morning gave Sivaangi the annoyed look.

"What's the big deal now ? You dozed off", Ashwin said yawning.

"What's the big deal ?! What did you do ?", Sivaangi asked nervously checking her clothes.

"Hey, na nalla paiyan ma, but honestly I don't remember anything. So it might have happened.", Ashwin joked. 

"What ? What might have happened ?", Sivaangi asked even more seriously.

Ashwin laughed looking at the confused Sivaangi. She looked way too cute with her clueless expression.

"Onnum nadakele ma, chill", Ashwin laughed.

"Ashwineyy", Sivaangi yelled and pinched him.

Ashwin laughed and pulled Sivaangi in for a hug. Sivaangi smiled and replied the hug.

Meanwhile, the preparation for Adi and Sivaangi's engagement began. Shekar and Suraj were the one who's super excited for this function meanwhile everyone else knew it will not happen.

Ashwin and Rakshan came down in the morning to see Shekar discussing the engagement menu with the caterer.

"Nadakathe engagement ke food ah ?", Rakshan whispered to Aswhin.

"Engagement nadakkum", Ashwin smiled and whispered back.

"Yaareh anthe America mappilai ah ?", Rakshan asked back.

"Engagement nadakkum, aana mappilai naan tha", Ashwin smirked.

"Appo anthe Adi ?", Rakshan asked confused.

"He's on our side now",Ashwin said.

"Ithu eppo nadanthathu?", Rakshan asked surprised.

"The dealing happened yesterday itself", Adi said grinning as he stood beside Rakshan.

"Nambalama ?", Rakshan asked suspiciously.

"Bro, you can trust me", Adi said.

"Yen unakku Tamil theriyatha ?", Rakshan asked annoyed.

"Dei avaneh vidu da, pavam", Ashwin defended Adi.

"Oh oh, nadathu", Rakshan said.

Sivaangi joined the trio and she noticed Shekar discussing with the caterer.

"Sapadu nalla irukuma ?", Sivaangi asked.

"Unakke un problem", Ashwin face palmed.

While these 4 laughed, a car arrived at the porch. They looked at each there in confusion. Before they could think of who it is, 3 precious humans got down from the car with their luggages. Ashwin, Rakshan and Sivaangi smiled widely while Adi was still clueless.

"Sam ! Sakthi ! Aadhya !", the trio shouted excitedly.

They ran to the porch and hugged all of them. As we all already knew, Rakshan went straight to Aadhya and hugged her.

"I missed you", Aadhya said.

"I missed you too", Rakshan said.

"Okay okay, who are they ?", Adi asked.

"They're our friends, Sam , Sakthi and Aadhya", Sivaangi introduced.

"This is the love of my life", Rakshan said pointing to Aadhya.

"Oh that's great", Adi said as he felt left out as he barely know anyone here.

"Who's this ?", Sam asked.

"Ohh, ivaru tha mappilai", Rakshan said.

Sam , Sakthi and Aadhya gave a deadly stare at Adi which made him uncomfortable and attacked.

"Hey guys, he's on our side. He will help up", Ashwin explained.

"Thank god you saved me bro", Adi sighed.

"Don't worry Adi, you're one of us now", Ashwin said giving Adi a side hug.

"Welcome to the club", all of them said simultaneously.

Adi felt more welcomed and comfortable now.

"Okay let's go in, we've got an engagement to stop", Sakthi said making all of them laugh.

And officially, AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

To be continued...