It's big responsibility, having his own business at such a young age but he's managing and soon, you'll be helping him as well.

Though the two of you have just become adults and with you still in university, it's something that the two of you have endlessly talked about most nights. Always talking about Shinichiro's dream shop, talking about the possible locations, the costs, how the two of you will handle it by yourself since Wakasa and Benkei are already thinking about starting their own Gym together after their time in the gang finishes while Takeomi barely talks about his future with any of you.

"Did you know about Mikey's friends? The brat only told me that he met them a few weeks ago and just forced me to go fetch you even though I was already planning on it." Shinichiro huffs, hair messed up due to the wind.

"He only told me about the kid named Draken and some friends that Keisuke introduced him to but other than that, I don't really know much about them. Emma also told me something about the Draken kid, something about a crush?"

"Those two are growing up a little too fast... they have their own secrets now?! And Emma has a crush?! Unacceptable." Shinichiro almost growls as he hunches forward, clicking his tongue as he does so.

It only makes you roll your eyes at his actions since he's starting to act like Wakasa which makes it a little amusing as he continues to mumble to himself before getting distracted by a shop.

"Oh, a bakery, let's grab something real quick for the kids." So, the two of you proceed to enter the bakery, eyes immediately trained towards the dorayaki and taiyaki that Manjiro likes along with some flavoured doughnuts for the others to choose from. "I'll go get some drinks." Mindlessly nodding, you proceed to head over to the counter to tell the worker what you wanted, not at all realizing the intense look that the guy was giving you.

"Uh, 24 assorted doughnuts and 3 dorayakis and taiyakis." You point at the glass, eyes trailing over the other pastries on display thinking about what Shinichiro would like since they didn't have his favourite.

Before you can turn around to ask him, the cashier calls for your attention. "Will these be all? Should I pack these up for you?" He asks you, a smile plastered on his lips as he moves over to the cash register and starts pushing in numbers. He doesn't even wait for you to answer before he's already making a neat bow on the box of doughnuts and scribbling something on the receipt. "That'll be 2,000 yen."

You can't help but make a face when you scan over the price written on the board, making quick calculations of the pastries that you bought which equalled to at least 2,500 yen. "Uhm, I think you got it wrong, I ordered 2 dozen doughnuts and 3-"

"Oh no no. I'm sorry but I gave you a discount." Flustered at being caught, the employee slides over the receipt and plastic bag. "I just thought that I should make sure that a pretty girl like you won't have to-"

"A pretty girl like her won't have to do what?" Suddenly, Shinichiro arrives, his arm wrapping around your waist as he pulls you closer to him while he carefully places the drinks on the counter, dark eyes turning into slits as he glares at the now stuttering employee.

It seems the employee is a little too spooked by your boyfriend since he's now trembling as he quickly scans the items and puts it in plastic bags, quickly ringing the two of you up all the while, Shinichiro continues to stare, jaw clenched a little with his hand still resting on your hip.

He's jealous.

Shinichiro is so obviously jealous and you feel guilty for feeling happy that he's jealous.

You feel guilty since you quite like seeing him like this, looking all serious and ready to fight even though you know that you fight better than him but still, it's the thought that counts, right?