23. The Fundraiser

Start from the beginning

Josie was a little confused on what just happened but she could not deny that something happened between Lizzie and Hope and for the first time, she wanted it. She wanted what Lizzie had with Hope but Josie herself was not too sure on what that was.

Before anyone could realize it was evening, everyone was dressed in their outfits and everyone looked great. Hope was in a beautiful red gown that she found from Lizzie's closet while Josie was in a beautiful yellow dress and Penelope was wearing a purple outfit which was a suit with a beautiful lining that lasted from the back of the waist to the floor. 

Mg was wearing a rather normal suit and no one expected him to have a designer outfit as Lizzie would probably have not sent him anything while Bonnie was wear a beautiful and smart gown with the top as a shirt with Bonnie's hair stuck back. 

No one had really seen Lizzie yet, but everyone expected Lizzie to be fashionably late, Josie nudged Hope, "Hey do you want to go near the desserts section?"

"No I am fine, you guys go though" said Hope

"Okay well me and Mg are going there Penelope is already at the dance stage." said Josie

"yeah sure." said Hope

Once Josie left to her work Hope decided to take a drink or two and as she was meeting and greeting a few guests and all Lizzie came, Hope almost spit out her drink when she saw how beautiful Lizzie dress was and how her dress had an interesting cut on her left back just perfectly cut to make sure the tattoo was visible.

Hope's mouth was dropped to the floor as she saw Lizzie enter, with every step that Lizzie took Hope felt a flutter in her heart and every time she felt a butterflies.

Hope would have never took her eyes off lizzie but someone was tugging her dress she turned to see that there was a small girl in a little ripped clothes who was tugging Hope's dress.

"Hello..." the girl said shyly, she had a small rose and a bear in her hands.

"Hi love" said Hope as she could understand that she was probably about 6 or 7 and probably an orphan brought here for people to feel about them and give money. 

But Hope could see the pain in her eyes, she could tell that she had gone through something cruel.

Hope crouched down and even though she was not allowed to use Magic she discreetly performed a little spell to summon a box of chocolates.

Hope held the box in her hands as the girls eyes glowed up with Happiness Hope also smiled and the small girl tried to take the box and Hope gave it to her. 

"Magic is real, anything is" said Hope as she felt a hand on her shoulder and she did not need to look back and see who it was she knew it was Lizzie.

"You look so pretty" said the girl looking towards Lizzie

"So do you love" said Lizzie as Hope turned and as her eyes met Lizzie's both of them smiled.

The girl gave the flower to Hope and and Hope asked, "Is this for me?" 

The girl shook her head and point towards Lizzie and Hope looked back at her and asked, "Do you want me to give it to her?"

The girl nodded and Lizzie got up and Lizzie looked at Hope as Hope gave the flowers to Lizzie. When Hope gave Lizzie the flower, it was a red rose and the girl smiled and then she ran away somewhere as Lizzie looked at her run, Hope was still looking at Lizzie.

"You know she was right about one thing" said Hope

"What?" said Lizzie as she looked back into Hope's eyes