"Are you ready for some training?" Morai asked.

Morai changed clothes and put her mask on. She had an unusual way of dealing with these nightmares, which was to confront her fears head on. If she did this again and again, she thought that perhaps the nightmares would cease. 

She was in Unova again. The city streets and walkways were cold and wet, just like her dream. It was the middle of winter now, and her multi-layered outfit had come in handy for protecting her from the cold. Because much of the city was asleep, she decided to be a little bolder and land closer to the main streets. She started walking, and all the while got lost in thought. She usually didn't let herself do that because it made her less aware

"Hey, you!" someone shouted, snapping her out of her daydreaming.

Of course. It was a Team Rocket grunt. What a coincidence. She knew that Giovanni had given them all orders to stop her if she went outside like this. 

Well, she'll make good target practice. 

Morai took a mask out and threw it. 

I only have two left. I wonder if they'll make me more.

It landed without a problem. Morai was expecting a more difficult battle.

"Hey, you made it too easy! You didn't even try t—ach!" 

Someone grabbed her from behind, pinning her arms to her sides. Whoever it was, they were taller than her and strong enough to lift her off the ground. The only defense she had at this point was to kick backwards, but that wasn't of much help. 

Okay, fine. Have it your way. 

The rocket grunt across the alley came running as she struggled against her assailant. Suddenly, she was thrown against the wall of a brick building. She looked behind her.

"International Police. You're under arrest," the figure said.

Wait, what?

All she saw was someone in a Team Rocket uniform. Her mask scanned his face and showed a police agent named Lucien. 

"You don't look like a police agent," Morai remarked.

"Well, that was the whole point, so I guess I did my job well," he replied. 

The trainer tried to resist, but seeing as how she was pressed against a wall with her back to her opponent, there wasn't much she could do, especially now that she was handcuffed. She had control of who she assumed was another police agent, but she was struggling to work out the surroundings and where they really were. 

The nightmare

"I've got her. Where are you—oof!"

Morai had finally moved the other agent close enough to sneak up on the arresting agent and hit him. She was fighting with someone through another person, something she'd never done before. It took all of her focus. 

Lead kick, right hook...ouch! That had to hurt. 

"Look, Marie. I don't want to fight you!" Lucien said. 

"She can't hear you. She can only hear me. Let me go and I'll let her go," Morai answered.

"Not a chance!" Lucien yelled. "You're assaulting two International Police agents, which'll earn you much harsher treatment!"

Morai managed to reach around to her belt and take out a Pokéball. 

"Ninetales, disrupt him! I don't care how." 

The Pokémon shot flames from it's mouth, forcing the agent to dodge. The other agent, Marie, would have been burnt had Morai not remembered to move her.