The crow let out a cackle.

Malphas: You! How dare you stand next to the King! My Lord! Please, crush that insignificant insect!

Urizen glanced at V, and Malphas cackled in madness, only to be kicked from behind, as the massive being seemingly teleported behind her.

The image of Urizen kicking Malphas on the back surprised the Mamono yet again.

V however, took this moment to approach Alto-Eris who is still frozen from being exposed to such power.

V: Milady, I believe that staying on the battle ground is not the best area to look pretty. So please, allow me.

Alto-Eris could only nod dumbly at him, to which he then picked her up, placed his hand on to her waist, and raised his hand.

V: Hold on tight.

The Crow then flew up, latched it's talons on V's hands, and without any effort at all. Hoisted them both up to the air, and ferried them both to where the rest are standing at.

Once they landed, three Dragon Knights surrounded V and pulled Alto-Eris to their numbers next to Sasha.

V: Fear not my friends, for I am only a mere man with extraordinary pets.

???: Pets? Is that what we are now? I thought we were buddies.

The Crow sarcastically remarked, which made V roll his eyes at it's antics.

Deonora: Who are you, and who is that... Being?

V chuckled.

V: There was once a man hungry for power, and so. With a gift from his father, he achieved it so by abandoning half of his whole.

With an over exaggerated bow, he introduced himself.

V: And I, am that half. You may call me, V.

The Crow then landed on his shoulder as soon as he straightened himself.

Griffon: And I, am Griffon, this stick of a man's familiar.

V only massaged his temples while Griffon let out a caw and a cackle.

V: Apologies, he is rather... Eccentric.

Siel: V? Why are you using Vergil's alias?

The Danuki suddenly asked. But before V could answer, Topaz suddenly pushed her way upfront and with tears welling in her eyes.

Topaz: Do you know what happened to Papa?!

That froze V in his tracks.

Griffon: Oh boy, that's a big one.

V: I see, to have such a bond with him, I suppose another would be jealous.

He chuckled darkly.

V: But to answer both your questions, tell me, the answer should be more obvious than her unsavory visage.

Moments passed, and their eyes widened.

V: And so, the truth has been told.

Siel: You're Vergil?!

Meera: Impossible, you don't smell anything like Master.

The girls all had their own opinions on the matter, but one of them has her curiosity peaked.

Wilmarina: Wait, if you're Vergil. Who is that thing?

She pointed at the massive being in blue, who is now glaring at a time frozen Malphas.