Y/n vs Albedo!!/ Getting the Team Together!!

We cut inside Albedo's ship as you were still running around as XLR8, Keep trying to find an exit but the problem is there was no exit as far as you can see, so you Turned back to Your Human form and began discussing things with Skurd!

Y/n: "Alright Skurd, we have A Problem here, There are no exits."

Skurd: "Alright, so we could be in A Ship, Underwater, In space, Or Underground."

Y/n: "And when did that ever stop us?"

Skurd: "Oh Yeah, That's What I Like to hear, my Multicellular friend!"

You were about to Try and Punch your way out with Fourarms when You were nearly shot by A Blast of Ice, and Albedo Appeared in his Bigchill form!

Bigchill Albedo: "Oh My Trying to find an Exit? Don't worry, I'll help you Leave, In A Coffin!"

He then slapped the Omnitrix, and he Turned into Ultimate BigChill Albedo!

Ult. Bigchill Albedo: "Ultimate Big Chill!!"

 Bigchill Albedo: "Ultimate Big Chill!!"

Ultimate Bigchill Albedo

Y/n: "Oh Yeah, Well watch out for Heatblast!"

You then slapped the omnitrix, and got...

Cannonbolt Y/n: "Sigh. Why do I even try anymore?"

Ult. Bigchill Albedo: "Oh This will be Easy!"

Cannonbolt Y/n: "Why do you even want to Kill me anymore? You're A Galvan again so Please go Live your little Galvan Life!"

Ult. Bigchill Albedo: "Look I would but I can never get over the Humiliation of what You've done to me, The Humiliation, the Hormones, the... The Chilifries! Not to mention you turned me into A Ten-year-old version of you which made forced me to go through it all again!"

Cannonbolt Y/n: "Ah, Come on Albedo! Chili fries are Great!"

Skurd: "Indeed!"

Ult. Bigchill Albedo: "DIE!"

He then Fire A Freezer Burn attack at you, and Just rolled up in A Ball and Began bouncing around the Place trying to hit Albedo with Rapid strikes of your massive Hard-Shelled Body but Albedo was fast and Kept trying to blast you with Freezer burn attacks!

Meanwhile with the Other Heroes...

Max was Getting A Ship ready for everyone so they Can Board Albedo's ship by force if Nesacarry and Smith had gotten Team Mon to Join in too because since it's Albedo they need all the help they can Get!

Smith: "Alright, Ladies Y/n is in Danger, and I know how Much you Like him, so Lets save him!"

Zombina: "YEAH! I'm gonna punch so Many bullets into them their gonna look like Swiss Cheese!!"

Tio: "Don't worry Mr. Boyfriend We're coming!"

Zombina: "Don't worry, About him! I Just said his enemies will be blasted with Bullets!"