Relations with the girls!!

We Open up at the Tennyson Residence, as Miia Had Sat Cerea and Papi down in the Living room and she pulls up A White Board and Begins writing on it and Drawing crude Pictures of the two girls while doing A Very good Drawing Picture of herself!

Miia: "Now It is time to go over the rules of the Monster-Human Corddination Act! 1. Monsters can Not harm Humans in any single way Possible, 2. Monsters cannot interact alone without their Human Host(s)!"

Cerea: "Okay, And?"

Miia: "And... The 1st Monster who appears has Sorority over all other Monsters, and Must do everything she says!!"

Cerea: "WHAT!? NO, IT'S NOT! THAT'S NOT A RULE!"

Papi who was trying to read the Book, speaks up!

Papi: "Of course!"

Cerea: "PAPI DON'T LISTEN TO HER LIES!"

Just then you walked in on the phone, with A Horseshoe print on your face, as you spoke up!

Y/n: "Hey Cerea, Smith wants you to Sign the Paperwork of Placement, by the next time she shows up Okay?"

Miia: "Darling what Happened to you!? CEREA!!!"

Y/n: "Now, Now, Now, Calm down Miia it was my Fault. Let me explain..."

Flashback!

Y/n: "Wow, That was seriously A Long run."

Skurd: "Yes, you went around the earth 500 Times as XLR8, That's twice as Much as Usual. Trying to impress someone?"

You then began to scoff nervously as you smiled!

Y/n: "Pssh, No! I-I'm Just Doing it for my Health, That's all. Nothing else."

Skurd:

Y/n: "DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK! Besides, I gotta take A Shower and-"

You then opened the door and standing there in the Shower was A Naked Cerea, who was Just as shocked and Red-Faced as he is!

Y/n: "Um..."

Skurd: "... Hi."

Just then Cerea Kicked you right in the Face, and sent you flying into the Hallway!