Miia's Under Stress!!/ Shedding Time!!

After that whole Incident with Animo and his Mutant Chimera, You had found the girls in A Monster clothing store Just like Smith said, and after getting them all of the clothes they wanted, you had introduced them to Rook, and Miia had offered to make him some tea back home and that's where we are now!

Pots and Pans were Going off all over the Kitchen, as Miia had Not Just made some Tea but is also cooking you something to eat which you assume must be A Stir-fry but it's so bad it's Kinda Hard to tell because it looked like Burnt Fish with Some chicken wings mixed in!

Rook: "I'm happy that you are doing so well Partner, and thank you Ms. Miia for the Tea, It's really good."

Miia: "Thank you so much, I've been working on my Housewife skills Just for My Darling!"

Y/n: "Yep, She's at least getting better."

Rook: "So From what I can see is what you call... A Semi-Yandere?"

Y/n: "Maybe. Maybe. So how have things been going with the plumbers without me around?"

Rook: "Very Good actually Partner, but we have to delve into the world of Monsters as Long as Aliens so we're having to interact with Team MON, Explaining our unexpected Meet-Up. There are even an Underground movement of Monsters and Aliens interacting in the underground, and there are Even People trying to smuggle in Monsters for nefarious Purposes. You saw Animo creating A Chimera with Animal and Monster DNA, So you can only imagine what people like Albedo, The forever Knights, or even An Alien ruler Like Attea can do with them."

Y/n: "Yeah, that does seem kinda scary, It's best if we keep our guard up."

Miia: "Someone's in the kitchen with Darling, Someones in Kitchen With Darling I know, Someones in the kitchen with Darling- KYYYAH!! MY STIR FRY!!"

Y/n: "MIIA IT'S ON FIRE!"

Rook: "I'll go get the water!"

Y/n: "Miia let me Get Waterhazard! I can clean this up!"

Skurd: "Or I can just get Waterhazard arms?"

He then turned your arms and back into Waterhzards!

Y/n: "Thanks Skurd!"

Skurd: "You're Welcome, It's what I do best."

Miia: "Nonsense Darling, I can deal with it Myself! I can Just turn it o- KYYYYYYYYYAH!!"

Y/n: "MIIA!"

Later...

Miia was Now stuck in her room, Just softly crying to herself, while she was wrapped up in A Blanket! She looked at her bandaged-up hands with sadness because she burned them trying to cook for you!

Miia: "..."

"