Full Moon Madness!!

Y/n: "I-I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! M-M-MARRIED!?!?!? I CAN'T GET MARRIED!! I SUCK AT LOVE! And Not to mention I have Like 5 Girls fighting over me for all I know, and 2 of them A Princesses, Another one is A Jealous bitch, Another one I swear to god Is A Neko, and the last one Actually tried saving my ass!"

Miia: "What?"

Y/n: "N-Nothing we'll deal with that at A Later time but GETTING MARRIED!?"

Smith: "That's right."

Y/n: "W-Why did you Just spring this on me now!? Does Grandpa even know about this!?"

Smith: "This Might have Flown over his head, But I need you to do this As A Test run of sorts. You see If we want to integrate Monsters into Human Society we need to make sure they can get married first. Even some races like Lamia's and Harpies only have Females so they need Human Husbands."

Y/n: "WELL YOU JUST SPRING THIS ON US ALL OUT OF THE BLUE!? NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!"

Skurd: "YEAH!"

The three girls then had Sorry looks on their faces as you continued to argue with the Government Agent!

Skurd: "Do you have any words to say for yourself Smith!?"

Smith: "Well Good Luck!"

Y/n: "THOSE AREN'T GOOD WORDS!"

Smith: "Like I said Good Luck!"

Smith then left the House as she noticed the full Moon is rising outside, and she almost remembered something!

Smith: "Hmm. I feel like I'm forgetting something important..."

Later At 11:49 PM...

You were Laying in bed with nothing more than A Pair of sweatpants since it was Unusally hot in the House, and you were trying to contemplate the situation!

Y/n: "Ugh, Skurd what am I going to do..."

Skurd: "Girl troubles? Haven't seen that since that Catfight."

Y/n: "And That nearly killed me... UGH! Now I have to marry one of them! What am I going to do!? I mean Previously Smith had Said that if I even touch one of them I could get Arrested, but now She wants me to Marry them! N-NOT THAT I WANTED TO SCREW THEM, IT'S JUST THEY WANTED TO CONSTANTLY RAPE ME!"

Skurd: "I understand what you mean."

Y/n: "Really?"

Skurd: "No, I'm Just saying That to make you feel better."

Y/n: "Maybe I can call Gwen, Maybe she could give me some advice."

You then Used the Omnitrix's Phone Dialing feature (Because God forbid Azmuth would miss one Crucial detail), and you called up Gwen only to get Her Voicemail!

Voicemail: Hello this is Gwen Tennyson I am either Too Busy, Doing work, Doing Alien stuff, or even Practicing Magic to answer the phone right now. You May contact Ledgersdomain for A Follow up if I don't respond soon, Bye

Y/n: "Right, when I needed My Annoying Cousin she doesn't answer. Geez."

Skurd: "Tough Luck."

Just then bedroom door slightly creaked open and Miia popped her head in!

Miia: "Darling?"

Y/n: "Huh? Yes, Miia?"

Miia: "You seem A Little worried as of Late, and I'm afraid it's because You have to Marry one of us..."