LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!!

After that whole Mess with Miia almost choking the life directly out of you, You had decided to Take her to the Local Mr. Smoothy for some... Smoothies, and since you're A World famous Superhero, and You're A Regular there, you tend to get your smoothies for Free!

After getting your smoothies, you got A Smoothie for you, and Miia, and you passed by the Groups of humans, Aliens, and Monsters enjoying all of their smoothies, as you then handed Miia's smoothie off to her!

Y/n: "Here, you go Miia You're Favorite flavor smoothie!"

Miia: "Awww, Thank you Darling~ I know why don't we put two straws in it so we can-"

Y/n: "That's Not Happening."

Miia: "Awwww..."

Skurd: "She is such A Hopeless Romantic."

Miia: "Why do you shut up You- Mmph!"

Skurd has given you an extra arm of Ghostfreak and used it to cover her mouth!

Skurd: "Ah, Sweet Peace~"

Y/n: "Skurd Be Nice."

Skurd: "Oh Okay..."

Skurd then gets rid of the arm, and Miia Just huffed in Annoyance!

Just then not to your surprise A Giant Ass robot on Treads began showing up, scaring everyone except for you and Miia, since you've been doing this since 10, and Miia had Just gotten used to it!

Robot: "Where is Tennyson? Must Terminate Tennyson. Scanning for Tennyson."

You then Took A Very long Gamer sip of Smoothie, and then walked out in front of it!

Y/n: "Right here Bud."

Robot: "Scanning. Scanning. Scanning. Scan Complete. Y/n Tennyson. Must terminate. Must Terminate."

Y/n: "Mind telling me who sent you here?"

Robot: "Negative. I cannot tell you, Tennyson."

Y/n: "Huh, Too bad, Because you're about to be some scraps soon."

You then began to select through your Omnitrix until you found Humungosaur!

Y/n: "Alright, Humungosaur!"

You then slapped the damn thing, and you then Turned into...

Rath Y/n: "RAAAAAAAAATH! LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING OMNITRIX THAT KEEPS TURNING ME INTO THE WRONG THING! YOU KEEP TURNING ME INTO THE WRONG THING!"

Rath Y/n

Robot: "Scanning. Scanning. Scanning. This is Rath, Not Humungosaur."

Rath Y/n: "RATH MAY NOT BE HUMUNGOSAUR BUT RATH WILL MAKE YOU HUMUNGOSORRY!"

The damn thing then began shooting at you, but you quickly ran at it and began ripping Metal Plates off of it, and then you went to the guns and began to rip them off!

Robot: "Defense mechanism activated."

it then released A Electromagnetic Burst that electrocuted you and made you fall off!

Miia: "Darling are you okay!?"

Rath Y/n: "LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MIIA! RATH DOES NOT GET HURT BUT RATH HURTS OTHERS!"

Skurd: "Might I suggest A New Idea?"

Skurd then turns Your arms Into that of Fourarms!

Rath Yn: "OH RATH LIKES THIS!"

You then began attacking it again, and you started doing twice as much damage to it as you did before, But the robot began trying everything it has to get you off of it, and then it started logistics and found A Solution!

Robot: "Solution Found: Attack the Lamia."

Rath Y/n/Skurd: "WHAT!?"

The Robot then Fired an electrical Net at Miia, which caught her and Began electrocuting her until she Passed, and Then you got off and ran over to check on her!

Rath Y/n: "Miia are you Okay!?"

Miia: "..."

Skurd: "Oh No, You've done it now."

Robot: "Inquiry: What did I do?"

Rath Y/n: "You Broke my Miia. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

You then Lunged at it and began ripping its Treads clean off, and you then Began ripping its guns off of its Arms, and you then start beating its Face in as you screamed!

Rath Y/n: "LISTEN HERE ROBOT SENT HERE TO DESTROY ME BUT INSTEAD HURT MY MIIA! YOU CAN HURT HURT ME, YOU CAN HURT MY FAMILY, YOU CAN HURT MY FEELINGS IF I HAVE ANY, BUT IF YOU HURT MY MIIA, I'LL DESTROY YOU!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" 

You then continued to beat it up, until you rip its head clean off, and you then continued beating the crap out of it, until A Black Van arrived, and Smith came out Holding An Alien Looking Pistol!

Smith: "Okay what's going on here? I heard some reports of Monsters in Danger- and Of course, this is Happening."

She saw you Smashing the damn Robot, and had decided to stop you from attacking it!

Smith: "Y/n, Stop it right now! He's already destroyed!"

Rath Y/n: "AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!?"

Smith Just glares at you, and you back down!

Rath Y/n: "Sorry."

You then Reverted back to Human form, and Smith quickly checked up on Miia to see if she is Okay!

Y/n: "Smith, Is Miia Okay?"

Smith: "Just give Me A Few seconds and I can fix this."

You then stood Aside and then You heard some noises like A Hammer, some duct Tape, A Syringe, and even A Defibulator!

Smith: "CLEAR!"

Just then A Shock Happened, and then Miia tackled you like A Cannonball, and she began hugging you as she smiled!

Miia: "Oh Darling you saved me!! You're too sweet!!"

Y/n: "You Heard all of that?"

Miia: "Of course I did! You're so Sweet darling, and I Love you so Much!"

Y/n: "You're Welcome Miia."

Skurd: "Let's Just hope more of these girls don't go showing up."

And Just like that, he Jinxed it!