Papi Lays An Egg!!/ Caught in the Spiders Web!!

We Open up Back at the Tennyson residence once again, as you walked in with A Bunch of Groceries in Hand, and as soon as you walked in Miia quickly hugged you, and the girls greeted you!

Girls: "Good Morning Master/Darling/Suu!"

Y/n: "Hey, Girls."

Papi: "Um, Boss..."

Miia: "Where have you been Darling? It's been all day!"

Y/n: "Well I've been pulling extra hours at the Plumbers because I have been out for three months, and Alien Villainy never takes A Vacation."

Papi: "U-Um, Boss..."

Mero: "What does Alien Villainy have to do with Plumbing?"

Cerea: "Completely wrong Plumbers Mero."

Papi: "B-Boss...!"

Y/n: "What is Papi?"

Papi: "Sigh. I think I'm gonna Lay an Egg..."

Everyone: "WHAT!?"

BAM! WACK CRACK SLAM! X20

The girls had beaten you over the head with everything you have when Skurd tried to explain!

Skurd: "Wait! He never even tried to touch her! She's A Loli for crying out Loud!"

Miia: "But Darling did this to me!! I was supposed to have his first child!!"

Cerea: "He Laid his hands on A Harpy, and I cannot believe this!"

Mero: "How could he do this to me!? I don't wanna be in third Place!"

Suu was Just Holding A Metal Pipe and was Just doing whatever the other girls were doing!

Suu:

Papi: "But That's Not the Problem! This egg is A Dud! I lay one sometimes!"

The girls then took A Deep sigh of relief, as Miia spoke up!

Miia: "We are so Sorry, we Accused you, Papi."

Y/n: "HEY WHAT ABOUT ME, I GOT BEAT UP!"

Skurd: "Oh why don't you just be quiet. You've been dealt worse."

You then Commanded Suu, to continually wack Skurd with her Metal Pipe, as you sang the Mariachi theme on repeat, and Skurd quickly surrender!

Skurd: "Fine, I'll Take it back! I don't know what was worse the Beating or the Music!"

Miia: "So You're Like A Chicken? You Lay eggs every day?"

Papi: "No! I haven't laid an egg ever since I got here! I'm Not A Chicken!"

Just then there was A Ringing at the door and you walked over to Answer it!

Y/n: "Hello? Who is this?"