Suu and Papi On the Loose!!

We Open up with everyone talking to each other about the Slime in the Living room because as A Sime had invaded your home, and you are all Afraid it might be an Illegal Alien, or even something smuggled into America to cause Chaos, Maybe even to be used as Some kind of weapon!

Y/n: "Okay so what are we going to do about the slime?"

Rook: "I say we tell miss Smith Immediately. she is in charge of it."

Cerea: "Well Like I said before, she's A Loose Cannon! We have no idea what she'll do to the slime!"

Miia: "I don't care what she does with it as long as she gets it out of her!"

Papi: "Suu."

Everyone: "Huh?"

Papi: "Her Name is Suu, And You need to know that!"

Papi then began to hug Suu, Almost in A Motherly like way as she explained!

Y/n: "Why, Suu?"

Papi: "Because She's A Slime so Suu is A Great Name!"

Skurd: "What about Skurdina?"

Y/n: "Stay out of this Casanova!"

Papi: "You're Suu, Right Suu?"

Suu: :D

Papi: "She doesn't talk much."

Rook: "Well we Must find some clothes for her, which Must be hard because she is so slick and slippery and-"

Y/n: "I have an idea."

You then ran into the closet and Grabbed an Old raincoat and put it on top of Suu, as she smiled!

Everyone: "A Raincoat?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I mean She's wet and slippery and A Raincoat is designed for that so it won't Just slip off!"

Suu: 0w0

Papi: "She Likes it!"

Miia: "Look I'm glad she likes it, but We still need to call Smith so she can Take Um

Miia: "Look I'm glad she likes it, but We still need to call Smith so she can Take Um... Suu, Away!"

Papi: "W-What You wanna Take Suu from away!?"

Cerea: "Now Papi calm down!"

Papi: "NO! YOU CAN'T TAKE SUU AWAY BECAUSE SUU IS MY FRIEND! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

Papi then grabbed Suu by the Raincoat with her Talons and she flew out of there with Suu, everyone tried stopping her but it was new use as she nearly cut down Miia, and Rook when he used his grappling hook!

Y/n: "Damnit, she Escaped! I'll go after her! Rook, You look after the girls, while I'm gone!"

Rook: "Right Partner!"

You then Turned into An Alien and Quickly got out of there, as Cerea Grabbed the phone!

Cerea: "Look I'll call smith about this and we can-!"