• Chapter three

'Maybe it's because the media doesn't want to see their popular influencer in a relationship or maybe she thinks I'm ugly so she doesn't want me to ruin her career. Whatever the reason is, it still makes me slightly upset but I'll deal with it. She's my girlfriend, after all.'

-

After we finished walking to the abandoned mansion, a wave of fear hit me when we walked onto the property. It felt like something bad was bound to happen. I noticed it was getting dark so I grabbed out my flashlight then so did Rin and Miku. I saw Miku holding Rin close by her arm so I suppose she was scared. Once we walked up to the door we were very anxious. Terrified even. More scary than playing Five Nights at Freddy's at 3 in the morning. "C'mon Len, be a man!" Rin said as she nudged me to open the door while Miku was still holding onto her.

I gave in and twisted the door nob. It opened. "So it wasn't locked.. That's weird." Rin said. "SHHH! The ghosts might hear you!" Miku whispered in a joking tone. "Dont joke like that ghosts are real! And they're terrifying! Have you not seen any horror movies?" I said obviously getting frustrated. As much as I do look awesome and brave and handsome and cool and sexy- okay I'll stop. But as much as I act like I'm brave I'm a total wimp especially when it comes to scary stuff.

(Ha pussy)

Rin then tapped my shoulder to let me know to go in. All the steps I took were slow and steady. Once I walked into the mansion I motioned with my hand for them to walk in until the door suddenly closed. This actually CANNOT be happening right now. "DON'T WORRY LEN! IT WAS PROBABLY JUST THE WIND!" I could hear Miku yell from outside. "THAT'S WHAT ALL THE CHARACTERS SAY IN HORROR MOVIES THEN THEY END UP DEAD!" Rin then added on, also yelling. "WOW WHAT A WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER RIN." I sarcastically yelled back to Rin. I went to open the door but then I found it was locked and I didn't have a key. "Fuck." I muttered under my breath.

"WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED LEN??" Rin yelled once again. "Th- THE DOOR IS LOCKED!" I yelled. I didn't mean to stutter fuck. Now they think I'm scared which I'm obviously not! I'm not afraid of the cold dark.. or spiders.. or being alone.. TOTALLY!!!! I could hear Miku and Rin panicking from the outside. "I'M GONNA TRY TO EXPLORE THE REST OF THE MANSION YOU TWO TRY TO FIND A WAY IN OKAY?" I yelled. I really hope they don't get hurt. I heard a loud 'okay' come from the both of them outside. I started walking more into the mansion and holy shit.

It's huge.

How am I, one singular person, going to explore this place and wait for Rin and Miku to find me? This was too confusing. I looked at some of the walls and noticed that they had red spray paint on them in the shape of an X. The others were just normal vandalism markings but the X was strange. I then started hearing noises. It sounded like.. a spray paint bottle? I thought it was nothing so I just put it off. When I looked at the strange X again and touched it I realized that it was freshly sprayed and wasn't dry yet. Then I heard the spray paint bottle again. Someone else is here and I need to find out who.

But how? There's too many rooms to figure out which one the sound is coming from! All of a sudden I hear a door creak open then see light coming from a open door on the second floor. I started walking up the staircase slowly and steadily and finally got up two the second floor. I peaked through the door to find.. A boy? He looked about my age too. I couldn't help but think his outfit looked funny because he was wearing a red and white sweater, a red skirt, small boots, black tights, and he was bandaged a lot on his body. I thought he looked like he was gay or something. Not that there's anything wrong with that though.

I accidentally make eye contact with him and then he threw the spray paint bottle he had in his hand at me. I closed the door so I wouldn't get hit but alas, I still got hit in the head. I held my hand on my head while the rando walks out of the room. He bent down and said "Dude, are you okay?" I swear that moment felt like it was out of a BL romance manga. But I'm not gay! I don't like men like that. Plus I have a girlfriend that I am obviously very straight for I wouldn't just cheat on her like that! Especially with a man.. Me being with a man is weird...

But his completion.. It was so gor- LEN YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!! You're NOT supposed to be thinking like that about a man. That's gay and you're not gay! You're straight for Miku. Eugh.. I noticed that he had reached his hand out to help me up but I softly slapped it away and got up on my own. "Well jeez you didn't have to be so rude about it.. You could've just said that you didn't want me helping you up." The boy said, irked that I hit his hand away. I crossed my arms and looked away from him, trying to signal I had no interest in being near him whatsoever.

To my surprise, he asked in the most annoying tone I've ever heard, "What is some kid like you doing here anyways?" Some kid? SOME KID? Oh I'll show him who's a kid. "You think I'm some kid? I'm 14 and I'm a first-year in highschool!" I said furiously. "Plus I'm taller then you!" I also pointed out. "W-Well... YOU MAY BE TALLER THAN ME BUT ONLY BY ONE INCH!" He argued. "Whatever." I said obviously annoyed. I grabbed out the Coca-Cola can I packed in my bag, opened it in a mocking type of way, and then started chugging it.

He looked at me with a look that had 'You little bitch' written all over it. I chuckled when I saw his face because it let me know that he himself, didn't have a drink on him.