• Chapter six

' I didn't really think anything of it. I thought maybe he's thinking something like 'Huh this blonde loser bitch surprising gets girls that's weird and funny hahahahaha I'm a stupid little redhead with a small dick' or something like that. I chuckled at the thought and rested my head on my hand while my knee held up my arm. '

-

Fukase suddenly jumped up and apparently got an idea which most likely wasn't gonna be a good one but it was still an idea. He ran upstairs to which I followed him while trying not to trip. I found him going through old drawers in the room we were sleeping in. The fuck? "Fukase, what the hell are you doing?" I ask him. "Old house owners put their victorian keys in special places so why wouldn't it be in a drawer?" I guess I could agree with him on that since it does make sense so soon after he says that, I joined him with the search for a key that probably got lost years ago.

-

At this point we flipped the whole room upside down. We have been looking around the room for about an hour and still no progress whatsoever. "Maybe it's in a different place..?" I asked while looking under the bed. Fukase then suddenly yells "OH MY GOD!!" I jumped up quickly since he scared me but then hit my head on the frame of the bed. "FUCK—" I yelled loudly before I got cut off by Fukase pulling me by the arm out of the room "WE SHOULD GO CHECK THE KITCHEN!!!" The fuck? Why would anything important be in the kitchen? I was about to protest to his idea until we were already down the stairs going to the kitchen.

Fukase FINALLY stopped dragging me around once we got to the kitchen. "The kitchen.. It's huge." I said out loud once me and Fukase went inside. "Haha, that's what she sai—" I quickly elbowed Fukase in the gut to get him to not finish his sentence. I looked up to see that there was a huge chandelier above our heads. "Imagine if that dropped and glass shattered everywhere." Fukase suddenly blurted out. "Why.. Just why the fuck would you say something like that?" I responded. He just turned his head to look at me and did that stupid shit-eating grin. I walked over to some random counter to start looking for anything and Fukase did the same shortly after.

"Ooh look at what I found!!" Fukase said sounding really interested.

"Hm? What is it?"

Fukase then showed me a knife stand that had many different knifes in it. He then grabbed one out and threw it at the wall. It spun in the air like 3 times before hitting the wall and getting stuck in it. I looked at Fukase in horror while he said in a low voice, "Haha, and they're sharp too." I froze up. I couldn't move at all because I was in such shock that Fukase did that. Then I heard him say "Len— You alright?" While laughing. I quickly snapped out of my trance and nodded, getting back to searching for something to open the door. Fukase thought it would be funny that he put his cold hands on my neck and well, that resulted in me jerking my head backwards because you know it scared me.

I then lost my balance so we both fell on the floor. Dust went flying everywhere and I noticed that Fukase was holding me by my arms and hid his face into my neck probably because he was scared of the impact. I could feel my face heating up from the contact but then we just looked at each other and started laughing. I stopped laughing and tried getting up but then slipped and fell back on top of Fukase but this time it seemed like I was pinning him down WHICH I WAS NOT INTENDING TO DO. My face flushed with redness and then my arms got weak so I just fell on top of Fukase's torso. He started giggling and poking my cheeks but I just rolled my eyes while still being very embarrassed of what happened.

His chest feels so warm. It's a comforting warmth. I love it alot. BUT I'M NOT GAY I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! My totally-not-gay-and-just-embarrassment reaction calmed down and my face stopped being so red. I got up and went back to searching, leaving Fukase on the floor. I was looking through many drawers while Fukase laid on the floor, stepping over him every time I need to go by him. After maybe 10 minutes he looked at me with a bored expression. "What's wrong now." I ask him with an annoyed tone. "Well, I should be helped up like a princess! Come here my prince and help me!!" Fukase replys in a very fake sounding distressed tone.

I walk over to him slowly.

He smiles.

I reach out my hand for him to grab.

He then reaches out his.

I then kicked him in the crotch.

He then turned over on his side, writhing in pain. Fukase then said "Why would you do that?" In a really high pitched and squeaky voice. "Because you're a dick." I responded. I then helped him up and then he sat on one of the counters. "You're supposed to be helping me. " I said. He just laughed at me so I walked out of the kitchen. I walked down the long corridors and found myself back at the entrance door. I looked near the door because I saw something hanging from a hook. I couldn't really see it for some reason. Oh wait— I FORGOT TO PUT IN MY CONTACTS YESTERDAY AND I JUST NOTICED IT TODAY?? God I really am stupid. I walked closer to the hook and realize 3 fundamental truths at the exact same time. (That totally wasn't a musical reference, the author says.)

Number one, I'm stupid.

Number two, Fukase is very stupid.

Number three, the key was infront of us the whole entirety of being stuck in here.

I quickly grab it off the hook and run down the long halls to get to the kitchen. I swung open the doors of the kitchen and the hinges broke so both the doors fell down. Oops. "Come in it's broken. I mean it's open." Fukase says while laying down on the big counter in the middle of the kitchen and playing with a chain necklace? I didn't see him have it on him before so maybe his weird clothing hid it somehow? I don't know. I rolled my eyes at Fukase and grabbed him off the counter to show him the key.

His eyes opened widely when he saw it. He and I both ran back to the door to open it. I almost fell down a few times because I couldn't keep up with Fukase's pace but he just ignored it. When we got to the door I slowly put the key in, praying it would not snap in half.

It made a click sound. It's open.

Fukase quickly opened up the door and ran out. He got on his knees and started saying "OH THANK OUR DEAR GODS ABOVE WHOM HAVE BLE—" I smacked him on the back of the head. "Shut the fuck up while we enjoy fresh air, please?" I crossed my arms while Fukase just rolled his eyes at me. He got off of the ground and then started poking at my cheeks. I looked at him with a face full of annoyance and disappointment. "What do you want Fukase." I ask him in a stern tone.

"Where are we gonna go? I mean I could easily walk to my house but it's so far away and I think my bike was stolen!!" He whined. I sighed and started walking him to my house, praying that Rin and Miku were still okay.

Feelings Fizz Upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें