• Chapter two

'I took out my phone, plugged my headphones into it, then started listening to music while staring out the window. I waited until the bell rang then went to the rest of my classes.'

-

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful other than the lunch food because it tasted actually decent this time. And yes, I was gonna bring my own lunch but I forgot it at home.

'the meanest screenshot I've ever taken' - Len Kagamine,

Anyways..

I was walking home with Rin and surprising Miku joined us again. Yes, it's weird for me to be surprised about my own girlfriend walking with me and my sister twice because it was very awkward in the morning plus, she usually doesn't do this. It's strange.. Once me and Rin get home Miku says something I wasn't expecting. "Hey, I know about your project with Rin, can I tag along with you two?" I was going to say 'Sure' until Rin cut me off rudely. "YES OF COURSE YOU CAN COME! I won't allow you to get hurt though!" She said loudly "Hehe.. Thanks. I'll need to go to my house to get stuff for it though." Miku explained.

I stared at the two while they talked. Again, I'm being ignored by my sister and girlfriend. "Don't we need to get ready for going to the mansion to investigate?" And the two girls that share a single braincell replied in union "Oh- yeah we do!" Then Miku started running to her place while Rin grabbed the keys out of my hand and unlocked the door to the small house we shared. She then grabbed me by the hair and was constantly yelling to get ready for going to the abandoned mansion. Why did we have to be the ones to get the creepy abandoned mansion for our project?

Me and Rin have the same 5th period which is history. There was a raffle to investigate old places in our town that we lived in. We could've gotten the old train station or maybe the town hall but NOOO we had to get one of the creepy places. Atleast we didn't get the graveyard though.. Whoever got the graveyard must be very unlucky.

I finally got away and quickly put on different clothing. I wore a long sleeved V neck, a jacket vest that kinda made me look like a New Yorker, Jeans, and a pair of boots. I found some fingerless gloves so I put em on then I felt like I looked like a modern Indiana Jones which made me feel a little confident with this project. Rin had worn something similar except with jean shorts.

I yelled out "Ya ready yet Rin?" And she yelled back "I've been waiting for you of course I'm ready!" Right after I replied "Then let's go!" I grabbed a backpack and packed a sandwich and a Coca-Cola soda can. I ran out of the house with Rin and we both ran to Miku's place. I was surprised when Rin didn't ask for directions to Miku's apartment. She knew the apartment complex and which room Miku lived in. She never told me she knew where my girlfriend lived.. When we knocked on the door Miku opened it and the whole place looked trashed like a tornado just went through it.

There was makeup bags all over the floor with water bottles, protein bars, accessories, random pieces of paper, and cushions thrown everywhere. "... Oh.. About this mess..." She said after she probably realized we were staring at the trashed room. She let us in, sat down on a chair and said "... I lost my tripod for my camera." So that's why there's a mess. Taking photos is probably why she wanted to come tag along with us. It makes the most sense out of anything else. She's not the type of person that's willing to get her hands dirty to learn about history unlike Rin.

We had to search everywhere in the mess until Rin said "Miku, have you checked your closet?" Miku had ran faster than the speed of light to her room just to find out that Rin was right. Honestly I was surprised that Rin was right for once because that's a very rare occurrence. "I'm so sorry for the inconvenience I had to cause for both of you!" Miku had said with a distressed expression. "It's okay we're always happy to help you! Especially me since I'm your boyfriend!" I said very cheerfully "Ha, you're a small one that's for sure." Rin said to make fun of me. How mean!! >:( "HEY THAT'S MEAN AND RUDE-" I was gonna yell at Rin more until I remembered we're in a apartment complex.

We helped my girlfriend fix up the place and waited until she was done getting ready and doing her makeup perfectly. She walked out of her room and looked pretty as usual. "Hey Len, do I look fat in this?" I didn't know how to respond. "Uhh-" then Rin elbowed me in the gut. "You look perfect as always Miku!" Rin said sounding very squeaky. "Thank you Rin. Let's go to the old abandoned mansion now, shall we?" Miku said while picking up a duffle bag with her camera equipment in it. "Onward we shall venture to the great unknown!" I said in a tone of voice that you'd probably hear in a fantasy movie or game. Miku chuckled after I did the weird impression which made me smile. I love having her as my girlfriend.

We walked out of her apartment room and went down the elevator. Rin has the genius idea to jump while it was going down which both me and Miku said no to. We're basically 50% of her impulse control at this point. Once we got down to the lobby, the receptionist smiled at us as we walked out but she had a more nervous type of smile. It was weird but it didn't involve me so I didn't ask about it. When we walked out of the complex Miku asked "So, are we gonna be driving there?" I looked at Rin and we both had confused faces. I thought she knew we didn't have a car or knew how to drive!

"Drive? We'll be walking!" Rin said "Or, I could carry you if you'd like but Len would have to help." She added on. Another best friend thing I guess. "Oh, no it's fine! I packed heels in my duffle bag so that's why I was worried." Heels? Why heels? We're going to a abandoned mansion- Oh. For taking photos. I don't mind her taking photos at all because she looks pretty in all of them! It's just that she never lets me into the picture unless Rin isn't around. Maybe it's because the media doesn't want to see their popular influencer in a relationship or, maybe she thinks I'm ugly so she doesn't want me to ruin her career. Whatever the reason is, it still makes me slightly upset but I'll deal with it. She's my girlfriend, after all.

-