"Has anyone told you you're a cocky mother fucker?" I remark. And he is, meaning I'll never like him and I'm perfectly okay with that.

"Hmm, I don't know," he mumbles, our lips inches away. "Oh, yeah?" I utter, almost scoffing.

There's no way in hell he hasn't been told that. And let's just say he hasn't, I'll gladly be the first person to.

He lets out a faint chuckle before taking a step back and walks off. Wait? Where's his mother fucker going?

"Are you gonna accompany me or just stand there?" he questions, looking over his shoulder. "Oh, fuck you," I grumble and catch up.

"You wish you can," he pokes his cheek with the tip of his tongue as he waits for my response. "Shut u-" I stop myself when I realise what he said. "You don't get to copy my phrases," I grumble.

"Hmm, too bad, too sad," he feigns sighs. This annoying fucker just did it again. Now I just have to wait for him to say his favourite phrase so I can steal it.

"I can't wait till this alliance ends," I mumble to myself but it seems like he heard. "Can't say I disagree, love," he replies.

Before I can respond, he opens the car door for me. When did we get to the car? Furthermore, a Bugatti Chiron aka the car I want.

I feel like he wants me to kill him.

Wait- "I thought you were never going to open the door for me?" I smirk at my words.

"Seems like I forgot," he mumbles under his breath as he helps me get into the car. Forgot? Is that really his excuse?

I already know he's in love with me. It's obvious. But seriously, there's no way he actually hates me.

I watched with narrowed eyes as he walks around the car and gets in. Yeah, he definitely doesn't hate me.

"What?" He laughs, starting the car. His laugh is cute. Wait- did I just say that? Hmm, I don't think I did.

"You're kidnapping me," I state. He isn't. I just felt like saying that. "I'm taking you to the mafia base, Rory," he states.

"I still don't get why you call me that," I tell him. How does someone make Rory a nickname from Ivory? Makes no sense.

"Iv-ory and R-ory?" He tried to explain yet I still don't get it. I respond with a simple shrug. "Really?" he scoffs and I nod.

"You know what, I don't know either but let's pretend I do," he mutters and I can't help but laugh.

He glances at me with an almost smile but it quickly fades. "You don't hate me," I state. "I do," he utters. He doesn't, I'm amazing.

"Besides the point, you definitely watch Gilmore Girls," I chuckle and he immediately shakes his head. "I definitely don't," he disagrees. He called me Rory, he definitely does.

"Who you think should have ended up with Rory?" I ask despite his words. "Tristan obviously," he says in a "duh" tone.

He's right. Tristan for life. I have no idea how people hate him. I mean, come on, take a look at the guy.