19 ◕ Fallen Heart (🇬🇧 vers)

Începe de la început

“Well, I wanted to tell Guixian ge that, but he dragged me here first.”

"Then why the nausea?"

That female doctor was silent for a long time, “Is your wife pregnant?  It could be that you feel nauseous—

"He's a widower" Kyuhyun said concisely and clearly.  He took another deep breath.  “Please do a CT scan of his brain”

"Oh, are you sure?  Doing a CT Scan? I guess it is too early—

"He has a son. And that child is still young.  It's a shame if He has to lose his father."

Kris sighed, “Ge, that's an exaggeration, I'm just nauseous—

“Did you know that the symptoms of brain cancer are often nausea and weakness?  You don't have a wife, so there's no way you'll have morning sickness!  Yeah, unless you change your hormones and become a male—

"Okay okay.  I'll do CT scan"

Kris went back to the CT scan room to do a scan on his head.  This time it took more time.

But he still came back to Kyuhyun and sat beside him. 

Soon the doctor, who looked tired of Kyuhyun's fussiness, sat back in front of them and displayed the results of a CT Scan of Kris' brain.

"Is there a brain?"

"Ge!"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.  He then allowed the doctor in front of him to speak.

“Mr Kris' brain is fine, no signs of pain—

"Then why is he nauseous?"

"Are you sure the woman you love is not pregnant—

"DAMN!  Which woman did you impregnate?!”

Kyuhyun gripped the collar of Kris' shirt to answer it, Kris immediately shook his head.  "Gege knows I don't have time for that, Ge"

Kyuhyun sighed.  "OK.  Ask for medicine and vitamins!”  he said and left the doctor's office.

Kris smiled faintly and bowed politely.  “There is no need to prescribe medicine for me.  Sorry to bother you" he said and left.

"Maybe Chanyeol Chanyeol is pregnant"

Kris looked at Kyuhyun who was now embracing his shoulder.  Kyuhyun patted Kris' shoulder then sighed.

"If she is pregnant it has nothing to do with me"

"Are you sure?"

Kris sighed, “I don't want to think about it, Hyung.  He has a life of his own.”

"Who are you actually lying to?  Me?   Sehun?  Tao?  Or yourself?”

Kris didn't answer.  Tired.  Only he knows the pain.  His deep longing, only he who feels, so Kris feels it's useless.  He'd better be quiet.

Kyuhyun patted his shoulder and entered Sehun's ward first, while Kris walked to the hospital balcony and stared at the orange glow of the sky.

"Don't be sick, Chanyeol..."

.

.

      ◉❥

.

.