𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Rabbits Foot

Start from the beginning

With that, Sam hangs up the phone and looks over at Dean. "Dad ever tell you he kept a container at a storage unit? Outside of Buffalo."

"What? No way."

"And someone just broke into it."

_____

THEY ARRIVED AT THE storage unit at John Winchesters container. Sam shines a flashlight inside. There was a devils trap inside on the floor. "No demons allowed." Allison speaks.

"Blood." Dean points out, leading the other two inside. Dean bends down, placing his fingers along a tripwire. Sam follows the tripwire with his flashlight. "Whoever broke in here, got attacked."

"Dear, old dad." Dean scoffs.

"I got two sets of boot tracks. It looks like it was a two-man job." Allison tells them, crossing her arms over her chest after pushing her hair behind her ears, "And our friend with the buckshot in him . . . he walked out."

All three stepped over the tripwire so they wouldn't receive the same fate, "So, what's the deal? Dad would do work here or something?" Sam asks.

"Living the high life, as usual." Dean comments. They separate, searching the container. Dean found an old trophy. "1995." He reads off.

"No way! Thats my division championship soccer trophy. I can't believe he kept this." Sam exclaims, taking it from him and looking at it. "It was probably the closest you ever came to being a boy. Oh, wow!" Dean walks over to a table and picks up a gun, "It's my first sawed-off. I made it myself. Sixth grade."

Allison ignores their reminiscing and pushes open a gate, shining a flashlight of her own inside. Sam and Dean followed behind. "Holy crap," Dean shines a flashlight on a table of weapons such as grenades, smoke bombs, more guns and knives, "Look at this. He had land mines."

Dean was fascinated. "Which they didn't take," Allison points out, "Or the guns. Guess they knew what they were after, huh?" On another shelf, there were chests with symbols on them. "Hey, guys, check this out." She says.

"See these symbols? He used binding magic. These are curse boxes." She tells them.

"Curse boxes, they're supposed to keep evil mojo in, right? Kind of like the pandora deal?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, yeah. They're built to contain the power of the cursed object." Sam says.

"Dad's journal did mention a whole bunch of stuff, you know, dangerous, hexed items, fetishes. He never did say where they ended up. This must be his toxic-waste dump." Says Dean and that's when they noticed the missing curse box.

"One box is missing." Allison points out.

"Great. Well, maybe they didn't open it."

           ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

TWO MEN ARE IN an apartment, one with a towel draped over his shoulder, soaked in blood. It was obvious he had been shot. The other sat in front of the missing curse box from John Winchesters storage container. "Come on, man. Lets open it."

"Shut up about the damn box!" The one who was shot shout, "Do you see what's happening here? I am literally bleeding to death."

"I'm gonna open it."

"Grossman . . ."

"Look, what if this is really worth something? What, we should just hand it over to her? We took all the risk. Hell, Wayne, you got shot, and all for a lousy few hundred bucks. Now, we could make more selling whatever it is ourselves." Grossman says and begins to try and break open the lock.